What is the amount of Vidyasiri scholarship for degree students?
Karnataka government has announced the Vidyasiri Scholarship to help students who belong to backward classes. SSLC student will receive a scholarship amount of INR 10,100. Class 12 students receive a scholarship amount of INR 15,000.
How can I check my Vidyasiri scholarship number?
How to Know your Application Number?
- Click on “Student Services” tab.
- Click on “Now your application number” link.
- Enter all the required information in respective fields. Candidates will be given two options- Scholarship details and hostel details.
- Finally, application no. and respective details will appear.
How can I check my Vidyasiri status?
Kar ePass Status 2022-23 for Karnataka Vidyasiri Application Status
- visit Application application status link.
- Open the page Know your application status page will be appear on the screen.
- Enter application number and select academic year and SSLC Pass type, Year of pass, SSLC Registration number, Date of Birth details.
What is the last date for Vidyasiri scholarship 2021?
Vidyasiri Scholarship Karnataka Details 2021
|5.||Scholarship Apply Date||September 2021|
|6.||Deadline to apply||November 2021|
|7.||Mode of application||Online|
Who is eligible for Vidyasiri scholarship?
Students must have 75% attendance to apply for this Vidyasiri Scholarship. Only ST/SC/OBC aspirants are eligible to apply for this scheme. SC/ST Applicant’s family income must not exceed more than Rs. 2 lakh per annum and backward class student’s family income should be less than 1 lakh per annum.
What are the scholarships available for degree students?
Scholarship for Graduate Students
- 1) Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities.
- 2) HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship.
- 3) Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
- 4) Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child.
- 5) Inlaks Fine Arts Award.
How can I apply for raitha Vidya Nidhi scholarship?
Raita Vidya Nidhi scholarship Scheme department login
- To login to the department, you must first go to the official website of the Department of Agriculture, Government of Karnataka.
- After entering the official website, you have to click on the option of scholarship program for farmer children. (
How can I renew my Vidyasiri scholarship?
Register yourself on the portal if you are not registered already. Or login by the details if you are already registered on the portal. Now select the vidyasiri scholarship from the scholarship list. You have to send the printout of the duly filled form to your concerned district officer.
How can I get Vidyasiri scholarship?
How to apply Online for Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship
- Visit the official website karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Now Click on Fresh/Renewal Application 2019.
- Fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Upload necessary documents which are required.
What is the last date for Vidyasiri scholarship 2022?
Students that are interested in applying can do it before January 31, 2022. Candidates for Karnatak Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022 must, however, satisfy eligibility requirements….Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022: Notification.
|Vidyasiri Scholarship||Important Dates|
|Application Begins||May 2021|
|Last Date||January 31, 2022|
What is the last date for Raita Vidya Nidhi scholarship?
Extension Of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Scheme The Chief Minister of Karnataka Basavaraj Bommai has announced the extension of the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Scheme on 11th April 2022.
What is raitha Vidya Nidhi?
The Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship 2022 Raitha Vidya Nidhi has been launched by Basavaraj Bommai. In his first cabinet meeting after taking the oath as CM of the state, he put aside the budget of 1000 crore rupees only for this scheme.
How do I check my scholarship status?
Step 1: Visit the official website of UP scholarship portal. Step 2: Click on the ‘Application Status’ button under the ‘Status’ section. Step 3: Fill in the registration number and date of birth. Click on the ‘Search’ button to get real-time status of your scholarship application.
Who can apply for Vidyasiri scholarship?
What is the eligibility criteria for vidyasiri scheme?
Vidyasiri Scheme for Minority students studying in Post-Matric Courses/PUC upto Ph.D.level in Government/Aided/Un-Aided institutions across the State who are not provided with Hostels facilities. 1. Students should be a domicile of Karnataka State. 2. Students annual family income should be less than Rs.2.00 lakh. 3.
What is the vidyasiri scheme for minority students?
Vidyasiri Scheme for Minority students studying in Post-Matric Courses/PUC upto Ph.D.level in Government/Aided/Un-Aided institutions across the State who are not provided with Hostels facilities. 1. Students should be a domicile of Karnataka State.
How to check vidyasiri scholarship application status 2021?
Click on the link to “Student Services @ Vidyasiri Application status”. After that students need to enter their application numbers, academic year, SSLC details, and date of birth. Now the scholarship application status will be available on the screen.
What is Karnataka ePass scholarship?
Online Post Matric Scholarships disbursements through ePass application is one of the important welfare measures of the Government of Karnataka which is aimed at the educational upliftment of Students, initiated by the Department of Backward Class Welfare. Karnataka ePASS.