Why is my DJI drone camera not working?
The drone camera is not working for several reasons, including firmware update, poor calibration, corrupt SD card, scratches on the lens, and drone crash.
Does the Phantom 2 have a camera?
The DJI Phantom 2 Vision comes with an integrated camera that can shoot photographs at 14 Megapixels aerially. This is definitely something that can make photographers go wow! And it doesn’t stop here. It comes with an inbuilt GPS autopilot system, further making it a hot cake.
What is gimbal error?
This “Gimbal Motor Overload” message is usually followed by a shaky gimbal that becomes unstable. Once you see this message, it might become impossible to move your camera around (at least until the issue is fixed). Before you start to panic, your drone is not damaged and it has not been hacked!
How do I reset my Phantom drone?
- In the DJI Assistant 2 app, select your drone under Connected Devices.
- Below the Firmware List click Restore Factory Defaults.
- Click Confirm to start the factory reset process.
- Click Complete.
How do I reset my DJI drone?
Press and hold the drone’s power button for 9 secs.
- Open the DJI Assistant program.
- Make sure to have Firmware Update (1) selected, and then click on RESTORE FACTORY DEFAULTS (2).
- There will be a confirmation screen, click on CONFIRM.
- When it is done, click on COMPLETE.
Why won’t my Phantom 2 LiveView work?
Hello Jon, which Phantom 2 do you use, Vision or Vision+? This is a known problem, you can search every P2V+ forum and find it. The part of the wifi module onboard the drone goes out – possible due to overheating – and stops the liveview.
Does the Phantom 2’S WiFi burn out?
I understand about the two channels on the WiFi board, but it doesn’t burn out, with a software update. I know the Phantom 2 is discontinued, but a lot of us have good investments into it.
Why won’t my DJI camera connect to my phone?
• Ensure you have upgraded all DJI products to their latest firmware. Check updated, plus the camera firmware . Check bluetooth be sure it is off • Ensure your phone has been updated to the latest software. • Ensure you have closed all other multi-tasking applications.
Does the Phantom 2 burn out with software updates?
I understand about the two channels on the WiFi board, but it doesn’t burn out, with a software update. I know the Phantom 2 is discontinued, but a lot of us have good investments into it. To loose functionality because of a software issue, seems terrible policy. I wish we could create a class action suit, maybe that would wake someone up.