What do you say to a graduate from college?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
What do you say to a 2021 graduate?
Enjoy what is ahead of you and best of luck! Congratulations, Class of 2021! As you cherish the fruits of your hard work, I wish that success keeps following you in everything that you do. Dream new dreams, embark on who you are, embrace life with passion, and keep reaching for the stars.
How do you congratulate someone who just graduated?
Wishes and Congratulations
- Congratulations on graduating and here’s to your next adventure!
- You’re a class act!
- Best of luck on your new beginnings!
- You did it, Graduate!
- We’re so proud of you, and honored to celebrate graduation day with you!
- You are a star in the making!
- Caps off to you, Graduate!
What is the best motto for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
What is a good graduation quote?
Graduation Quotes about the next chapter in your life. 1. “Success doesn’t rush. The greatest reward is the journey.”. – Jeff Moore. 2. “Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.”. – Napoleon Hill.
Do college graduates make more money?
Whether you’re looking to pay the bills or just have some extra spending money, here are some of the best and safest ways to earn money quickly. One of the most popular ways to earn money for college students save more money the longer you do it.
What are good graduation gifts for college graduates?
– Graduation is a special time for celebrating and easing the transition from student to adult. – We’ve gathered 41 graduation gifts — most practical, and some strictly fun — that he’ll appreciate. – From a new laptop to a backpack for work, you can find the perfect graduation gift for him below. – Need more gift ideas?
What does it mean to be a college grad?
From a practical standpoint, college prepares you for the workplace and a college degree enables you to get more interesting, higher paying jobs than you can get without a degree. Over the course of a lifetime, a person with a college degree will earn one million dollars more on average than a person without a college degree!