How do you use the word grok in a sentence?
1, Children grok this show immediately but their parents take longer to get it. 2, If the graph is hard to grok, or appears tweaked too much, we cease to believe it. 3, Grok used to be a lesser demon, a plain warrior. 4, Eventually, the player uses an existing skill to grok another skill.
How do you System Design an interview?
How to Answer System Design Interview Questions
- Step 1: Define the problem. System design interview questions, by nature, are vague or abstract.
- Step 2: Design high-level.
- Step 3: Dive deep.
- Step 4: Find bottlenecks.
- Step 5: Summarize and answer questions.
When was grok first used?
The first known use of grok was in 1961.
What is logical and physical design in software engineering?
The logical design is more conceptual and abstract than the physical design. In the logical design, you look at the logical relationships among the objects. In the physical design, you look at the most effective way of storing and retrieving the objects. Your design should be oriented toward the needs of the end users.
Why do you think iteration is important for design MCQS?
6. Why do you think iteration is important for design? Explanation: It has to follow both in order to complete iteration process.
What is the difference between a physical design and a logical design?
Logical design can be textual, graphic, or both. A physical design focuses on specific solutions explaining how they are assembled or configured. A logical design focuses on satisfying the design factors, including risks, requirements, constraints, and assumptions.
What is the difference between conceptual design and physical design?
Conceptual designs include only important entities. – Logical design includes all entities and the relationships between them. Logical design describes data as much as possible. – Physical design helps in converting the logical design into the physical form.
Why do you think iteration is important component in software design?
Which of the following activity is not included in software requirements engineering process?
3. Which one of the following is not a step of requirement engineering? Explanation: Requirement Elicitation, Requirement Analysis, Requirement Documentation and Requirement Review are the four crucial process steps of requirement engineering. Design is in itself a different phase of Software Engineering.
What is SEO Answer?
What is SEO? The practice of optimizing a website’s architectural layout is known as SEO. It helps in content relevancy and link attractiveness so that its pages are more readily found, more relevant, more prominent in response to use web searches, and hence rank higher in search engines.