Can I download Viber in PC?
With Viber on your desktop, you can send and receive messages, enjoy group calls, create stickers, and more, as your devices seamlessly sync. Take a look at our Supported Platforms to see if your desktop version is supported.
How do I uninstall Viber from my laptop?
Uninstall Viber on Windows
- Open Viber on your Desktop.
- Click on your profile picture next to the Search field.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Privacy & Security.
- Click Deactivate.
- Click on Deactivate again to confirm.
- Open the Control panel on your PC.
- Click on Programs.
Why I cant sync my Viber to desktop?
Sync contacts Check your internet connection. Close Viber and open it again. Check that Viber is permitted to access your contact list in your phone’s app permission settings. Update your phone/desktop to the latest version of Viber.
How can I activate Viber without phone?
Set up your tablet as a primary device
- Download Viber on your tablet from either Google Play (Android) or the App Store (iOS)
- Open Viber on your Tablet.
- Enter your country and your phone number.
- Tap Continue.
- Confirm your phone number.
- You will receive an activation code on your phone*
How do I completely uninstall Viber?
- Open Viber on your Phone.
- Tap on More (Android) (iOS)
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Account.
- Tap on Deactivate account.
- Enter your phone number.
- Tap on Deactivate account again.
- If you have a PIN enabled, you will be asked to enter your PIN.
How do I uninstall an app on my laptop?
- In the search box on the taskbar, type Control Panel and select it from the results.
- Select Programs > Programs and Features.
- Press and hold (or right-click) on the program you want to remove and select Uninstall or Uninstall/Change. Then follow the directions on the screen.
Does uninstalling Viber delete account?
The app will simply be uninstalled, but your account information will still exist. This means that if you install it again, you could sign into the same account again. In other words, if you uninstall Viber, you will lose all the chat history if you never backup but you won’t lose contacts.
How can I delete Viber backup from Google Drive?
Find the “Viber” and click on the “options” button which is displayed in the same line. Select from “Disconnect from Drive” or “Delete hidden app Data”. Tap on the “Delete” option to erase all the Viber backup available on Google Drive.
How do I install Viber on my Desktop?
How do I activate Viber on my desktop? Windows. Download the Windows version of Viber for Desktop. Click on the file once it has finished downloading (at the bottom of your screen) Viber will open: click Install and follow the instructions. (This may take a few minutes.)
How to install Viber on Windows 10?
How to download and install Viber for PC for Windows 10 PC/laptop. Now let’s just move to the next section to share the steps you have to follow to download Viber for PC for Windows PC. So here we go: Download the Viber for PC installer file from the link above. Save the downloaded file to your computer.
How to make Viber account in desktop?
Create Local Account on Windows, and login with that account. Now Download and install viber. Sync the viber with your Phone (So that the viber on your PC can be opened). Once the viber Opened, you can now Sign-out from that account. Go back to your Main Account (the one that you want to run Multiple viber). Right Click on Desktop and Create
How do I download Viber?
Go to http://www.viber.com/ and download the program for Windows. Click the Desktop icon and then the green “Get Viber” button to begin the download. Install the program. Double-click on the setup file and let the program install. Can you install Viber on a laptop? How do I install Viber on my laptop?