How do I split my AT family plan?
- Log in and go to myAT.
- Under Billing, Usage, Payments, select Transfer Billing Responsibility.
- Select the wireless account for which you’d like to transfer billing responsibility.
- Select Transfer billing responsibility and the line(s) you want to transfer.
- Enter the requested information.
Can I remove a line from my AT family plan?
If you really want to remove a line or cancel service, call us at 800.331. 0500.
What is AT early termination fee?
Learn more about early termination fees
|New or AT Certified Like-New device||Early termination fee|
|Basic phone, tablet, mobile hotspot, AT Wireless Internet, or another connected device||$150, minus $4 for each full month of completed service commitment|
How do I separate my parents phone plan?
5 Things to Do When Leaving Your Family’s Cell Phone Plan
- Determine the cost of leaving your family cell phone plan.
- Determine the cost of an individual phone plan.
- Think about what you want out of a mobile plan.
- Search for potential plan discounts.
- Once you switch, confirm the cancellation of your line on your family plan.
Can I split my AT bill?
At this time, we do not allow you to split a payment. However, you can make separate partial payments.
How do I remove someone from my AT plan?
How to remove an authorized user online
- Go to Profile > Account users.
- If you have more than one account, select the wireless account from the drop-down at the top.
- In the Authorized Users section, select Manage authorized users.
- Select the trash can icon next to the name of the person you want to remove.
- Select Yes.
Can I remove myself from someone’s phone plan?
You can not move either plan until you are no longer under an Edge contract – pay whatever the remaining balance is on the line you need to move. Once that is complete, then you can separate. If you are the account owner, he would need to call in and do an assumption of liability and pay off his Edge contract.
Can I get out of my AT contract?
If you want to end your contract at AT, you’ll be forking over $325 minus $10 per month that you’ve completed on your contract. Pretty much all the major carriers subtract a given amount for each month you’ve completed on your contract, but that number tends to change.
Can I take myself off someone’s phone plan?
How do I separate my AT accounts?
Learn about primary and secondary online access. U-verse® TV or AT Internet accounts, if you have primary online access….
- Go to your myAT Profile.
- Scroll to My linked accounts.
- Choose Remove this account for the account you want to unlink.
- Select one of these, if asked:
How do ATT payment arrangements work?
Make a payment arrangement
- Go to Make a payment arrangement to see your available payment options.
- Pick the date you want to schedule your payment. Heads up: Not all dates are available and late fees* may apply.
- Select your payment method and follow the prompts.
- Review the payment details and select Submit.
Can I keep my phone number if I leave my family plan?
If you are hoping to port your number out to another carrier, you will need to obtain the account number and the PIN/Passcode on the account in order to complete the port. You will also need to confirm that the PAH doesn’t have any port-out blocks on the account. Hope this helps!
How do I remove a phone line from family plan?
You remove her line by either transferring it to her, porting it to another carrier or cancelling it. If she wants to keep the number and stay on ATT, you process a transfer of billing responsibility (https://www.att.com/tobr/). Yes, your bill will go down by one line fee.
Will AT pay off my phone if I switch?
If the trade-in doesn’t fully cover the cost of switching, Big Red will cover the difference. AT doesn’t currently pay off all or a portion of any termination fee, but it will give you a $250 bill credit per device you bring for your plan.
Can I give my phone back to AT if I still owe money?
Can I Sell My AT Phone if I Owe Money? If AT is your carrier, you can also sell your phone if you still owe money on it. However, you will have to keep paying your bill or pay the ETF. If you fail to make your monthly payments, AT will likely blacklist it, and the buyer will not be able to use it.