What is a good cheap economy car?
For buyers looking to keep costs low, the most economical non-hybrids include the Honda Civic, Hyundai Elantra, Kia Rio and Mitsubishi Mirage.
What is the most economical car in UK?
Peugeot 208 1.5
Peugeot 208 1.5 BlueHDi (100) Active manual – 73.6mpg The second-generation Peugeot 208 has followed in the footsteps of its forebearer, retaining its crown as the most economical car on sale in the UK.
Which small car is best for fuel economy?
Each is small and petrol-engined – and capable of beating the 50mpg mark every day of the week.
- Suzuki Celerio 1.0 Dualjet. Official: 78.4mpg.
- Toyota Yaris 1.5 VVT-i Hybrid. Official: 78.5mpg.
- VW Polo 1.0 TSI 95 Bluemotion.
- Peugeot 108 1.0.
- Toyota Aygo 1.0.
- Audi A1 1.0 TFSI 95.
- Mitsubishi Mirage 1.2.
- Seat Ibiza 1.0 Eco TSI 95.
Which car is best economy car?
Best Fuel Efficient Cars
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios. 5.39 – 8.46 Lakh | 25 kmpl.
- Hyundai Aura. 6.09 – 9.51 Lakh | 25 kmpl.
- Tata Altroz. 6.19 – 10.15 Lakh | 25 kmpl.
- Honda Amaze. 6.58 – 11.41 Lakh | 25 kmpl.
- Hyundai I20. 7.03 – 11.53 Lakh | 25 kmpl.
- Hyundai Verna.
- Honda WR-V.
- Kia Sonet.
What is the most economical car engine?
The 10 most efficient cars with 1.0-litre engines:
- Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI 95.
- Seat Leon 1.0 TSI 115.
- Kia Picanto 1.0 T-GDi.
- Volkswagen Up 1.0 TSI 90.
- Seat Ibiza 1.0 TSI 95.
- Skoda Citigo 1.0 MPI 60.
- Suzuki Baleno 1.0 Boosterjet. True MPG 55.2mpg.
- Volkswagen Up 1.0 75. Save money on a new Volkswagen Up with What Car? >>
Which car is best in second hand?
Top 10 Used Cars in India
- Maruti Suzuki Swift. Price: Rs 1,60,000.
- Honda City. Price: Rs 2,25,000.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto. Price: Rs 80,500.
- Hyundai i10. Price: Rs 1,40,000.
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire. Price: Rs 1,80,000.
- Hyundai Santro Xing. Price: Rs 80,000.
- Hyundai i20. Price: Rs 2,10,000.
- Maruti Suzuki WagonR. Price: Rs 1,25,000.
Which car is the most economical to run?
The VW Polo is arguably the most economical car you can buy. All petrol models, apart from the GTI, achieve an average of 60mpg, making it a practical choice for getting around on a budget. The Polo also does well to hold its resale value against its supermini competitors, e.g. Ford Fiesta.
What car is the most economical?
1: Toyota Yaris Cross Hybrid Our True MPG fuel economy tests on the front-wheel-drive Yaris Cross led to a real-world average of 60.1mpg, which makes it one of the most economical cars we’ve tested. It also averaged an incredible 103.3mpg on our simulated town route, making it a fantastic choice if you live in a city.
What is the most economical medium sized car?
Here we reveal the 10 most efficient family cars we’ve tested so far – plus the one that used the most fuel.
- Fiat Tipo 1.6 Multijet 120.
- Infiniti Q30 1.5d.
- Skoda Scala 1.0 TSI 115.
- Volkswagen Golf 1.0 TSI 110.
- Toyota Prius 1.8 VVTi.
- Hyundai Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid.
- Ford Focus 1.5 TDCi 120.
- Seat Leon 1.0 TSI 115.
What is the cheapest economy car?
Blink Mini Corded Indoor 1080p Wi-Fi Security Camera:$20,was$35,save$15
What are the best cheap cars?
Your driving record
What cars have the best gas mileage?
– Mushy ride quality – Less cargo room than a standard Prius – Rival models have more upscale cabins
Should I rent an economy or compact car?
While both vehicle classes are generally very affordable to rent and drive (offering great fuel efficiency), economy cars are generally slightly smaller than their compact counterparts. Depending upon the size of your party, where you’re traveling, how much time you’ll spend in your car and how much luggage you have, the right rental car for you may vary.