How do you say thank you in all European languages?
Thank You in Different Languages
- French = merci.
- Spanish = gracias.
- German = danke.
- Italian = grazie.
- Portuguese = obrigado.
- Farsi/Persian = mam’noon.
- Hindi/Indian = dhanyavaad.
- Chinese = xièxiè
How do you say thank you in 50 different languages?
Learn to Say ‘Thank You’ in 50 Languages
- Afrikaans: dankie.
- Albanian: faleminderit.
- Arabic: shukran (shoe-kran)
- Armenian: Շնորհակալություն / chnorakaloutioun.
- Bosnian: hvala (HVAH-lah)
- Bulgarian: благодаря / blagodaria.
- Catalan: gràcies (GRAH-syuhs)
- Cantonese: M̀h’gōi.
How do you say thank you in 100 different languages?
So, here are 10 ways to say thank you in different languages around the world:
- English: Thank you.
- Mandarin Chinese: She-eh She-eh (謝謝)
- Hindi: Den-yee-niv-ahd (धन्यवाद)
- Spanish: Grah-see-us (Gracias)
- French: Mare-see (Merci)
- Arabic: Shuh-crahn-luh-come (شكرا لكم)
- Bengali: Hon-yuh-bahd (ধন্যবাদ)
How do you say thank you in 14 different languages?
How-To Say Thank You in 14 Different Languages:
- English– Thank you, Thanks.
- Spanish – Gracias.
- French – Merci. (Thank you very much= Merci Beaucoup)
- Italian – Grazie.
- Japanese – (Domo) Arigato (ah-ree-gah’-toh) or written ありがとう
- Chinese – do jeh, daw-dyeh.
- German – Danke.
- Thai – Khop Khun Mak Kha.
How do you say thank you in all language?
Here’s how to say “thank you” in 45 different languages
- Spanish. Gracias (Thank you)
- French. Merci (Thank you)
- Italian. Grazie (Thank you)
- German. Danke (Thanks)
- Dutch. Bedankt (Thanks)
- Portuguese. Obrigado / Obrigada (Thank you – male / female speaker)
- Turkish. Teşekkürler (Thanks)
- Russian. Спасибо [Spasiba] (Thanks)
How do you say thank you in 30 different languages?
Thank You in 30 Languages
- Arabic – shukran (shoe-kran)
- Chinese, Mandarin – xie xie (she-eh she-eh)
- Croatian – hvala (HVAH-lah)
- Czech – děkuji (dyekooyih)
- Danish – tak (tahg)
- Dutch – dank u (dahnk oo)
- Estonian – tänan (TA-nahn)
- Finnish – kiitos (key-toss)
What language is Spasiba?
The most commonly used Russian word for “thank you” is “cпасибо” (spasibo). The word has three syllables, spa-si-bo, and the middle syllable is stressed.
How do u say thank u in German?
The easiest and most common way to say thank you in German is “danke” (DAHN-keh).
How do you say thank you in 30 languages?
What is Privyet?
Hi in Russian – Привет (Privyet)
How do you say thank you in Rome?
1. Grazie mille / Mille grazie. Grazie mille and mille grazie are expressions that literally mean ‘a thousand thanks’ and is the most common way of saying ‘thank you very much’ in Italian.
What is thank you in Austrian?
“Danke” means “thanks” and “Bitte” means please, you also respond with it to thanks (as with “you are welcome”). “Auf Wiedersehen” is the formal phrase for saying good-bye.
Which European language should you learn?
– the most people speak spanish in the list of this 3 languages# – the pronounciation of french is very difficult and challenging. – German has a extreamly hard grammatic and you have to learn the most of this 3 – you can speak spanish in very nice countries with nice people
How do you Say Goodbye in European languages?
do widzenia — a versatile expression expressing goodbye in Polish.
How to say thank you in 100 different languages?
How to say thank you in Korean, Japanese, Chinese, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese, Hebrew, and a lot of different languages! (More than 100 languages and dialects.) This is an ASMR video, so I whisper thank you in all of the languages. But, I’m thinking about making another video saying thank you using a soft spoken voice, so that
What languages are spoken in the EU?