What jobs can you do with no skill?
15 jobs for people with no skills
- Taxi driver.
- Factory worker.
- Security guard.
- Dog walker.
- Flight attendant.
- Insurance claims processor.
Which career fields are have shortages?
10 industries that need more workers
- High-skilled medical, such as nurses, doctors and specialists.
- Scientists and mathematicians.
- Skilled trades, such as electricians, carpenters, machinists, mechanics, welders and plumbers.
- Engineering and architecture.
How can I get a job with no schooling?
There are several steps you can take to help increase your chances of getting a job that doesn’t require a high school diploma, such as:
- Craft your resume.
- Tailor your resume for each job.
- Interview with confidence.
- Find an apprenticeship or internship.
- Earn a GED certificate.
- Work with an employment agency.
What job pays the most with no experience?
Best jobs to apply for with no experience
- Administrative assistant. National average salary: $15.30 per hour.
- Pharmacy technician. National average salary: $16.13 per hour.
- Claims adjuster.
- Sales representative.
- Web developer.
- Information technology technician.
- Real estate agent.
What careers are in high demand and pay well?
10 Best Careers for the Future: Highest Paying & in Demand
- Registered Nurses and Medical Professionals.
- Data Analysts.
- Plumbers and Electricians.
- Dentists and Dental Hygienists.
- Software Developers.
- Cybersecurity Experts.
- Alternative Energy Installers and Technicians.
- Mental Health Professionals.
What career is the easiest to get into?
As far as easy work-from-home jobs go, this one is among the most straightforward, especially if you’re a good typist and listener….18 Easiest Jobs That Pay Well and are Achievable.