What is the synonym of prominently?
Frequently Asked Questions About prominent Some common synonyms of prominent are conspicuous, noticeable, outstanding, remarkable, salient, and striking. While all these words mean “attracting notice or attention,” prominent applies to something commanding notice by standing out from its surroundings or background.
What is the opposite of prominently?
Opposite of the state of being famous or having influence. depression. inferiority. insignificance.
Does prominent mean important?
Definition of prominent leading, important, or well-known: a prominent citizen.
What is a prominent place?
1 jutting or projecting outwards. 2 standing out from its surroundings; noticeable. 3 widely known; eminent.
What does not prominent mean?
1 unobtrusive, inconspicuous.
How do you use prominently in a sentence?
in a prominent way.
- His football trophies were prominently displayed in the kitchen.
- Olive oil and garlic feature prominently in his recipes.
- Garlic features prominently in her recipes.
- The photographs were prominently displayed on her desk.
- The issue figured prominently in our discussion.
What is assurance in love?
What is reassurance in a relationship? When a partner needs validation from a mate or assurances to put their mind at ease from worry relating to the relationship or personal insecurity. Reassurance of love is something all people need every once in a while.
What does Dottiness mean?
the fact of liking someone or something very much, or of being extremely interested in them: I can’t really understand people’s utter dottiness about their dogs. See. dotty.
What does the word protrusive mean?
Definition of protrusive 1 archaic : thrusting forward. 2 : prominent, protuberant a protrusive jaw. 3 : obtrusive, pushing a coarse protrusive manner.
What is a prominent person?
adjective. Someone who is prominent is important and well-known.
What is the mean of prominent?
Definition of prominent 1 : standing out or projecting beyond a surface or line : protuberant. 2a : readily noticeable : conspicuous. b : widely and popularly known : leading.
What do you mean by prominence?
Definition of prominence 1 : something prominent : projection a rocky prominence. 2 : the quality, state, or fact of being prominent or conspicuous. 3 : a mass of gas resembling a cloud that arises from the chromosphere of the sun.
How do you use prominent?
The statue was in a prominent position outside the railway station.
- The single tree in the field is prominent.
- She was prominent in the fashion industry.
- Arthritis and rheumatism are prominent crippling diseases.
- He played a prominent part in the campaign.
- Mandela played a prominent role in the early years of the ANC.
How do you assure a girl?
However, there are several ways one can give his woman ‘Assurance’ without having to spend N22 million.
- Tell her she is not the only one:
- Shower her with gifts:
- Reassure her of her beauty:
- Reassure her of your future together:
- Notice little things about her:
- Show her how much you love her:
How do I give my boyfriend assurance?
Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend
- I need you.
- I’m thankful for you.
- I love the way you ____.
- My life has changed for the better because of you.
- I don’t know what I would do without you.
- I will never forget ____ about you.
- You make me feel so special.
- I love how you ____.
What is the role of assurance?
Assurance plays a key role in protecting and promoting sustainable, long-term value. Whether it’s building trust and confidence through audit, helping companies tackle climate change reporting challenges, or supporting integrity in business, Assurance helps us to build a better working world.