Table of Contents
Can you save a Pages document as a PDF on iPad?
Save a copy of a Pages document in another format Tap Export, then tap a format: PDF: These files can be opened and sometimes edited with applications like Preview and Adobe Acrobat.
How do I turn a document into a PDF on an iPad?
To do this:
- Open the file you wish to convert to a PDF document.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Select Print.
- Tap Print again.
- You’ll see that the file is now a PDF document.
- From here, you can share it directly via another app.
- Tap Save to Files to save it to your iPhone or iPad as a PDF document.
How do I convert a document in Pages to a PDF?
- Within your Pages document, click on the File menu, then select Export To, and choose either PDF… or Word…
- Inside the Export Your Document window, click on Next… to continue.
Can I convert Pages to word on iPad?
Convert a Pages document in Pages on iPhone or iPad If you want to open a Pages document in another app, such as Microsoft Word, use Pages to convert the document to an appropriate format. Open the document that you want to convert, then tap the More button . Tap Export. Choose a format for your document.
How do I convert iPhone Pages to PDF?
Pages for iOS makes it simple and people can even convert their Pages files into a PDF. Open the Pages document, tap the three dot button at the top right corner of Pages for iOS, then tap “Export”. Choose PDF and select a location to save the converted PDF file.
How do I convert Pages to Word on iPad?
How to Convert Apple Pages to Word Document on iPhone or iPad
- Open the Pages app.
- Open the document you want to convert.
- Tap the More button. It’s the three dots on the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Export.
- Tap the Word format.
- Choose how you want to share the document.