What is considered a high salary in NYC?
Highest Salary in New York City, NY
|Annual Salary||Monthly Pay|
How do I beat the heat with my child?
Tips for beating the heat with kids in the summer
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate (cold water or sports drinks)
- Eat cold/frozen foods (popsicles, frozen fruit, smoothies, salads)
- Stay in the shade (go into the woods)
- Avoid peak heat hours (11:00 am – 2:00 pm)
- Dress accordingly (light, loose, airy clothing)
- Get wet! (
What are fun things to do in NYC for kids?
Central Park. Belvedere castle,dairy,carousel,obelisk,literary walk,zoo,Strawberry Fields and a hidden gem – the ramble!
What are the best things to do in NYC?
Best Things to Do in New York City: Our Recommendations Top 10 Experiences. Here are the top 10 experiences if it is your first time in New York City: Empire State Building; Central Park; Statue of Liberty; Times Square; Brooklyn Bridge; Visit an Art Museum (MoMa, the Met, or the Guggenheim) 9/11 Museum and Memorial
What to see in NYC with kids?
Staten Island Ferry. Sure,you’ll find the Staten Island Ferry on almost every New York City tourist guide,but there’s a reason.
What are your favorite rainy day activities in NYC?
Theatre – go for a show to escape the rain