What is salary grade 15 in the Philippines?
Assistant Professor 1 – Salary Grade 15 – ₱ 33,575. Assistant Professor 2 – Salary Grade 16 – ₱36,628. Assistant Professor 3 – Salary Grade 17 – ₱ 39,986. Assistant Professor 4 – Salary Grade 18 – ₱ 43,681.
What are the salary grade in the Philippines?
Here’s a complete list of the latest Salary Grade pay in the Philippines!
|Salary Grade||Minimum Monthly Salary|
What is plantilla in government?
1. Casual – an appointment issued only for essential and necessary services where there are not enough regular staff to meet the demands of the service. In no case shall a casual appointment be issued to fill a vacant plantilla position.
What is a Grade 10 position?
Master’s Degree. GS-10 is the 10th paygrade in the General Schedule (GS) payscale, the payscale used to determine the salaries of most civilian government employees. The GS-10 pay grade is generally held by white-collar employees in mid-level positions.
What is the highest salary job in the Philippines?
Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in the Philippines
- Aircraft Pilots and Related Associate Professionals. Average Salary: Php 128,348.
- Mathematicians and Actuaries.
- Chemical Engineers.
- Systems Analysts and Designers.
- Specialist Medical Practitioners.
- Geologists and Geophysicists.
- Applications Programmers.
- Telecommunications Engineers.
Is plantilla position a permanent position?
As provided under Section 11.2. 2 of the IRR-A of R.A. 9184, the term “permanent” refers to a plantilla position within the procuring entity concerned.
What does plantilla mean?
How do you qualify for GS-11?
To qualify for jobs at the GS-9 grade (or equivalent) level you need a master’s degree, and for the GS-11 grade (or equivalent) level you need a doctoral degree. At these levels, the advanced degree must be directly related to the work of the job you’re applying to.