Table of Contents
How to Join Two DataTable in c# Using LINQ?
So let us write the code to join the Product and Tax Master tables as in the following:
- //joining Product and Tax DataTable.
- var JoinResult = (from p in dt. AsEnumerable()
- join t in dtTax. AsEnumerable()
- on p. Field(“Tax Id”) equals t.
- select new.
- ProductName = p. Field(“Product Name”),
- BrandName = p.
How do I join Entity Framework?
Method Syntax First join the first two tables. Employees is the outer table and People is the inner table. Project the properties you want to in the output. Also include those properties, which you want to use in the join condition further down the query.
How do I JOIN a table in EF core?
Entity Framework Core Joining In SQL, a JOIN clause is used to combine rows from two or more tables, based on a related column between them. In Entity Framework Core you can use the Join() and GroupJoin() method to achieve the same results. The following query joins Customers and Invoices table using the Join() method.
How do I compare two tables in mysql to find unmatched records?
Use the Find Unmatched Query Wizard to compare two tables
- One the Create tab, in the Queries group, click Query Wizard.
- In the New Query dialog box, double-click Find Unmatched Query Wizard.
- On the first page of the wizard, select the table that has unmatched records, and then click Next.
How remove duplicates from list in LINQ?
To remove duplicates from a C# list using Linq, do the following.
- Define a new list. Ours has 7 elements, with “2” and “4” repeating.
- Use Distinct().ToList() to make a new list with the distinct elements.
- Print out to the console.
What is a join of two data sources?
A join of two data sources is the association of objects in one data source with objects that share a common attribute in the other data source. For more information, see Standard Query Operators Overview (C#) or Standard Query Operators Overview (Visual Basic).
What is the purpose of joining in SQL Server?
Thank you. Joining is an important operation in queries that target data sources that have no navigable relationships to each other, such as relational database tables. A join of two data sources is the association of objects in one data source with objects that share a common attribute in the other data source.
What happens when a LINQ query returns null?
If there is a match, it gets the values of the second table, if there is not a match then it returns NULL. article explaing some of the linq query methods
How to add rows and columns programmatically in a DataTable?
You can add rows, columns programmatically. We have to create two DataTables. One is “Emp” which contains two columns called EmpId and EmpName and second table is “EmpGrade” which contains two columns EmpId and Grade. And column EmpId of two tables are referring each other.