Table of Contents
How do I change the default email address in Outlook 2010?
You can change your default email account using the following steps.
- Select File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- From the list of accounts on the Email tab, select the account you want to use as the default account.
- Select Set as Default > Close.
How do I change a contact email address in Outlook?
Edit a contact
- On the Navigation Bar, click People.
- Double-click a contact to open that contact.
- Add or update information for the contact.
- Click Save & Close to update the contact.
How do I make a shared mailbox the default sender in Outlook?
In the Accounts dialog box, click on the + button at the bottom of the Account list and then click on New Account… from the pop-up menu. Type in the email address of the account you’d like to set up as the default (a shared mailbox, for example) and click the Continue button.
How do you change email addresses in Outlook?
Update or change your email settings in Outlook for Windows
- Open Outlook and select File.
- Use the dropdown under Account Information to select the account you want to change.
- Select Account Settings.
- Select the type of information you want to change.
- The most common settings you’ll change are Server Settings.
How do I change my Outlook contact information?
In the left navigation pane, click Recipients, and then click Mailboxes. Double-click the user whose contact information you want to change. In the User Mailbox window, click Contact Information. Make the changes that you want, and then click Save.
What is difference between contacts and address book in Outlook?
However, the Contacts feature is usually a list of external contacts, while the Address Book contains information for people who work in your company. This is a common setup in the business world because the Address Books are stored on an Exchange Server and can be shared with everyone in the company.
How do I change a contact address in Outlook?
Edit a contact or contact list
- In Outlook on the web, select the People icon at the bottom of the navigation pane.
- Select the contact or contact list that you want to edit, and select Edit.
- Make the changes that you want.
Can I set a shared mailbox as default sender?
How do I change the default email for a mail merge?
How to change the sender’s email address in mail merge with word?
- Add the email account you wish to send FROM to your Outlook account,
- Set it as the default email by going to File/Account Settings/Account Settings and clicking on the email you want.
- Click on Set as default – a check mark will appear next to the account.
How do I choose an email to send from a mail merge?
- Open Outlook.
- Click File. Click Options. Click on the Mail tab.
- Click File. Click the Account Settings button. Click Account Settings…
- Select the email associated with the shared mailbox you just added. Click the Set as Default button. Click Close.