What word means to make beautiful?
Some common synonyms of beautify are adorn, deck, decorate, embellish, garnish, and ornament. While all these words mean “to enhance the appearance of something by adding something unessential,” beautify adds to embellish a suggestion of counterbalancing plainness or ugliness.
How do you say make it more beautiful?
- decorate. verb. to make something look more attractive by putting nice things on it or in it.
- adorn. verb. to decorate something.
- enhance. verb. to improve something, or to make it more attractive or more valuable.
- embellish. verb.
- beautify. verb.
- ornament. verb.
- illuminate. verb.
- deck out. phrasal verb.
Is Beautamous a word?
Beautimous definition (Southern US, colloquial) Beautiful.
What’s another word for look good?
In this page you can discover 40 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for good-looking, like: easy-on-the-eyes, pleasing to the eye, handsome, gorgeous, stunning, ravishing, attractive, lovely, pulchritudinous, beautiful and beauteous.
How do you use beauteous?
Beauteous in a Sentence 🔉
- My beauteous bride glimmered in her stunning white gown, as she stood under our wedding canopy.
- Spot is a beauteous dog that is always admired for his intensely blue eyes.
- Her canvas painting was a beauteous masterpiece that was auctioned off by Sotheby’s.
What is more than pretty?
In More Than Pretty, she turns the mirror around, reflecting God’s Word, His affirmations, and His design for every woman. This book explores issues of self-esteem, identity, and God’s design for love and intimacy.
What is a fancy word for Pretty?
To make pretty or prettier, to make more attractive, especially only in a superficial way. prettify. adorn. decorate. embellish. ornament. garnish. titivate. beautify.
What is a synonym for make?
Synonyms for make pretty include prettify, adorn, decorate, embellish, ornament, garnish, titivate, beautify, do up and gild. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com!
What are some synonyms for Pretty?
Synonyms for pretty. beautiful. charming. cute. elegant. good-looking. graceful. handsome. lovely.