How do I update my SAM Broadcaster?
How to Upgrade
- Go to the “Products” tab.
- Click on the “Upgrade Info” button for your product and follow the instructions from there.
How do you set up a SAM Broadcaster in Second Life?
- Open SAM app.
- 2.In main windows click on red x on Aux 1 windows.
- Put your mouse cursor on “Window” tab up in main SAM window.
- Chouse Encoders and position and resize the new window to fill the free gray space.
- On “Encoders” window click on “+” sign.
- On Select Plugin chouse MP3(Lame) and click ok.
How do I stream with Sam broadcaster?
Once you are signed into your station, you can connect to your station from the Broadcast Control window. By default, this can be found on ‘Desktop B’. To start streaming to your SAM Broadcaster Cloud station, click the ‘Connect’ button in the Broadcast Control window shown below.
How do you stream music on Second Life?
Streaming music into Second Life from an Online Radio Station
- Surf to an Online Radio Site like Sky.FM.
- From Sky.FM, right click any of the blue boxes that say “96k” and choose “Save Target As” (Save Link As for FireFox).
- Save this file to your computer.
- Use a text editor program to open the file.
What company owns Second Life?
Developed and owned by the San Francisco-based firm Linden Lab and launched on June 23, 2003, it saw rapid growth for some years and in 2013 it had approximately one million regular users.
What is Samsam DJ?
SAM DJ delivers professional sound with cross-fading, gap killer, beat matching, volume normalization and 5-band compressor/limiter. Drag & Drop your tracks where you need them – multiple categories, or make use of one of the ‘Auto generated’ categories that instantly sorts your songs into various groups.
What is the layout of the SAM DJ?
The SAM DJ layout is totally configurable so that it can be set up to fit your style and needs whatever it may be. Have only the windows that you need active. You also have 3 working areas so that you do not need to cram all the windows into one working area.
How many windows should I have in my Sam DJ?
Have only the windows that you need active. You also have 3 working areas so that you do not need to cram all the windows into one working area. SAM DJ delivers professional sound with cross-fading, gap killer, beat matching, volume normalization and 5-band compressor/limiter.
How to find a track in Sam DJ?
Finding a track is one of SAM DJ’s simplest functions. To find a track, follow these steps: Click on any window that contains tracks (e.g. Playlist, Tracks in selected category, Queue, History, etc) SAM Broadcaster User Guide