How do I contact FedEx manager?
1.877. 339.2774 (When prompted, please say “FedEx Ship Manager.” At the next prompt, say “FedEx Ship Manager Server.” ) Support hours are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Central time.
How do I speak to a live person at FedEx?
Check out our FAQ Hub for a wide range of self-serve solutions. If you still need help, call 1.800. GoFedEx 1.800. 463.3339.
What is the phone number for FedEx customer service?
(800) 463-3339FedEx / Customer service
Does FedEx have live chat support?
Online ChatFedEx / Customer service chat
How do I update my FedEx Ship Manager?
Call the FedEx Ship Manager Technical Support Center at 1.877. FDX Assist, 1.877. 339.2774 and say “FedEx Ship Manager Software” when prompted.
- Accept the automatic upgrade from FedEx.
- Call the FedEx Ship Manager Technical Support Center at 1.877.
How do I escalate a FedEx complaint?
- Call Customer Care Contact Form on 1 (800) 463-3339 or 1 (800) Go FedEx.
- Visit Customer Support Center.
- Tweet FedEx Customer Care.
- Tweet FedEx.
How do I report a FedEx package not delivered?
- If your package’s tracking status says it was delivered, but your recipient can’t find it, log in to your FedEx account, go to our tracking page, and follow these steps:
- Enter your tracking number or reference number.
- Select Manage Delivery, then Report Missing Package.
How long does it take to update FedEx Ship Manager?
around 25 minutes
How do I update my FedEx Ship Manager Software? the software. Upgrading usually takes around 25 minutes depending on your internet connection and the PC.
What is the most recent version of FedEx Ship Manager?
Version 18.09 of FedEx Ship Manager® Server brings the following 2021 Surcharge Updates: These surcharges will be in addition to existing charges. See the table below. Surcharge What is changing in 2021?
Can I get a refund if FedEx loses my package?
We offer a money-back guarantee for every U.S. shipment. You may request a refund or credit of your shipping charges if we miss our published (or quoted, as in the case of FedEx SameDay®) delivery time by even 60 seconds. This guarantee applies to all U.S. shipments, commercial and residential, to all 50 states.
Why is FedEx losing packages?
FedEx is rerouting more than 600,000 business packages each day because it doesn’t have enough staff to process them, FedEx president and COO Raj Subramaniam said. The labor shortage was the company’s “biggest issue” and the “key driver” of its lower-than-expected results, he said at the company’s earning call Tuesday.
Does FedEx refund stolen packages?
FedEx provides a clear claim process for stolen packages. As such, if you placed an order and shipped any items through FedEx, you can easily claim the lost package online. Once you have placed the claim, the courier resolves the claim within five to seven days.
How do I update my FedEx ship Manager?
How do I restart FedEx ship Manager?
On the FedEx Ship Manager Server (FSMS) application server, perform the following steps:
- Select the Windows Start button.
- In the search box, type services.
- Select services.
- Scroll down to locate FedEx OpenShip Service.
- Right-click on FedEx OpenShip Service and select Start or Restart.