How do I download World of Warcraft games?
How to Download and Install World of Warcraft
- Click on Download Games.
- Find World of Warcraft on the Games list.
- Select your Platform – currently World of Warcraft supports both Windows and Mac.
- Click on the Platform Download link.
- Click on the Download button.
Is WoW classic free?
Before we get to the root of the issue, it’s important to know that World of Warcraft Classic is a free addition to any regular WoW subscription.
Can I run WoW?
The WoW system requirements include a minimum CPU equivalent to an Intel Core i5-760, but recommend a CPU greater or equal to an Intel Core i7-4770. The minimum memory requirement for World of Warcraft is 4 GB of RAM installed in your computer, but ideally have 8GB of RAM.
How to get World of Warcraft for free?
– A monthly WoW subscription costs $14.99 per month – A three month WoW subscription costs $13.99 per month – A six month WoW subscription costs $12.99 per month.
How to get Warcraft?
Visit the Violet Citadel in Dalaran and talk to Archmage Khadgar.
Where can I download World of Warcraft?
If you’re a first-time player, you can download and install the WoW free trial directly from the WoW website. If you’re a returning player or you’re trying to install WoW on a new computer, you can access it from your Blizzard profile page. Method 1 Downloading the Free Trial 1 Open the World of Warcraft site.
How to download World of Warcraft?
Click “Download the game” to begin downloading World of Warcraft. If you accidentally closed your browser or need to download the file again, you can get it from us.battle.net/account/download/index.xml . Run the installer. The World of Warcraft installer file is very small, and should finish downloading in just a few moments.