How do I unlock my Panasonic DVD player?
How to Unlock a Panasonic DVD Player
- Turn on your Panasonic DVD player. Video of the Day.
- Insert a “locked” DVD.
- Enter your four-digit password using the number buttons on the Panasonic remote.
- Reset the unit.
- Turn the Panasonic DVD player off and then on again.
How can I make my Panasonic DVD region free?
Region Free Hack Method 5: panasonic blu ray region free code
- (Works with most Panasonic DVD players and other players)
- Power on the player with no disk in.
- Point the remote control at the player.
- Press the remote buttons one at a time in order 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0.
- The player will reset itself.
- DVD will now be region free.
Can I Make my Panasonic DVD player region-free?
This modification guide will show you how to make your Panasonic DVD player or Blu-ray player region-free (also known as a multi-region unlock mod or a region 0 hack) for the playback of DVD discs. This means that you can play DVD discs that are locked to any region (regions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6) on your player.
How do I unlock my Panasonic DVD or Blu-ray player?
The method for unlocking your Panasonic DVD or Blu-ray player is to send the correct sequence of infrared remote control signal codes from a specially made or adapted infrared transmitter to your player.
Can I play any region on my Philips DVD player?
This means that you can play DVD discs that are locked to any region (regions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6) on your player. This does not unlock the region for Blu-ray disc playback, however.
Can the codes be sent from the standard Panasonic remote control?
The codes cannot be sent from the standard Panasonic remote control that came with your player, nor can they reliably be sent from a ‘universal’ One-for-All remote control. They can only be sent using the custom hardware outlined below.