What is the government doing to stop pollution in Delhi?
The Delhi administration has organised 75 teams to audit construction sites and 250 teams to monitor rubbish burning. Pollution hotspots are being monitored by special personnel. To minimise vehicle pollution, steps will also be taken to address traffic congestion on 64 targeted roadways.
How can I get Dpcc certificate in Delhi?
Documents Required to Apply for DPCC
- Authorized Person Pan card.
- Authorized Person Aadhar card.
- Pan card of the unit in case of Partnership/Company.
- Authorization letter (except Proprietorship)
- CA Letter for total project cost.
- Site Plan /Naksha.
- FSSAI Certificate for food businesses.
- Proof of Ownership.
What are the steps taken by the government to reduce pollution?
Q. Steps taken by the Government of India to control air pollution…
- compulsory PUC (Pollution under control) certification of petrol driven vehicles which tests for carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons.
- permission to use only pure diesel with a maximum of 500 ppm sulphur as fuel for vehicles.
What is Dpcc consent?
DPCC is receiving application for consent and authorisation from the areas notified for redevelopment under MPD-2021 as per office order dated 14.12. 2016. DPCC also accepts application for registration online under the Plastic Waste Management Rules 2016.
Who is responsible for Delhi pollution?
Goyal (2014) of Centre for Atmoshperic Sciences, IIT Delhi, made a crucial observation that the largest contributor of air pollutant emissions in Delhi is found to be vehicles followed by industries, power plants and domestic sources.
Is DG allowed in Delhi?
New Delhi: The central government’s panel Commission for Air Quality Management (CAQM) has lifted a ban on use of diesel generator sets in Delhi-NCR. The diesel sets were banned by the commission on October 28 as part of Graded Response Action Plan (GRAP) measures in view of poor air quality in the city.
What is white category in DPCC?
According to DPCC categories, the white category industry type has a pollution index from 0-20. This is considered the least pollution industry type.
How to apply for White category in DPCC?
List of documents required for DPCC white category undertaking
- Pan Card of entity (Firm, Company)
- Aadhaar card of applicant.
- Electricity Bill (if available)
- Water Bill (if available)
- Ownership Proof or rent agreement.
- Product detail.
- Capital investment in plant and machinery & land and building is required.
What are the four steps taken by Delhi government for reducing vehicular pollution?
Phasing out of Old Commercial Vehicles: More than 15 years old commercial/ transport vehicles. Autos & Taxis driven on conventional fuels. Diesel driven city buses. Transport Department is ensuring the effective compliance of these directions through its enforcement teams.
What is Indian govt doing for air pollution?
To improve long-term air quality, the Indian Government launched the National Clean Air Program (NCAP) in early 2019. The NCAP is active in 132 Indian cities, and city-level Clean Air Plans (CAPs) are being developed and mitigation measures implemented aimed to reduce ambient particulate matter (PM) concentrations.
How do I register with Dpcc?
- Complete a simple form. What you need to do is just fill our DPCC license form and provide details related to your business.
- Send your documents: You need to email us all the requisite documents and we will create your form with the Pollution Control Board and submit it.
- DPCC License issued:
How do I get Dpcc consent?
What is the procedure to obtain the Consent to Establish and Consent to Operate?
- Step 1: An application form shall be filled and uploaded on the official site concerned state pollution authorities.
- Step 2: The required documents shall be uploaded on the official pollution site along with the prescribed fee.
What is pollution level in Delhi today?
Delhi Air Pollution: Real-time Air Quality Index (AQI)
What is grap in Delhi?
GRAP is based on three parameters, positivity rate, new positive cases of covid-19, and the number of oxygen beds occupied in Delhi. Based on these parameters, four-color alerts will be issued in Delhi. These colors are yellow, amber, orange, and red.
Is DG set ban in Delhi-NCR?
DG sets were banned by Commission for Air Quality Management in Delhi-NCR (CAQM) in an order dated October 28, 2021 as a pollution control measure under Graded Response Action Plan (GRAP) when the city’s air quality was worsening.
What is orange industry?
Industrial Sectors having Pollution Index score of 60 and above – Red category. Industrial Sectors having Pollution Index score of 41 to 59 – Orange category. Industrial Sectors having Pollution Index score of 21 to 40 – Green category.
How do I apply for white category in Dpcc?
What are white category industries?
The newly introduced White category of industries pertains to those industrial sectors which are practically non-polluting such as Biscuit trays etc.
What is White Category in DPCC?