Which SD card is best for Samsung Galaxy s4?
Compare with similar items
|This item Professional Ultra SanDisk 64GB MicroSDXC Card for Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Smartphone is custom formatted for high speed, lossless recording! Includes Standard SD Adapter. (UHS-1 Class 10 Certified 30MB/sec)|
|Customer Rating||4.6 out of 5 stars (183)|
|Sold By||First Choice Online|
What is the maximum size SD card for Samsung Galaxy s4?
Your Samsung Galaxy S4 can accept a MicroSD external memory card up to 64GB in size. We recommend storing multimedia files (such as music, videos and pictures) on an external memory card in your device to free up your device’s internal memory for applications.
Can you put an SD card in a Samsung s4?
Memory Card. Your device lets you use a microSD or microSDHC card to expand available memory space.
How do I activate my SD card on my Samsung?
- If this is the first time you are using this SD card, you should format it. This will make sure that it is setup correctly.
- 1 Open the Settings app.
- 2 Tap Device care.
- 3 Tap Storage.
- 4 Tap Advanced.
- 5 Tap SD card.
- 6 Tap Format.
- 7 Tap Format SD card.
How do I increase storage on my Samsung phone?
How to increase storage space on your Android phone or tablet
- Check out Settings > Storage.
- Uninstall unneeded apps.
- Use CCleaner.
- Copy media files to a cloud storage provider.
- Clear your downloads folder.
- Use analysis tools like DiskUsage.
How do I put internal storage on my SD card on Samsung tablet?
- Go to device “Settings”, then select “Storage”.
- Select your “SD Card”, then tap the “three-dot menu“ (top-right), now select “Settings” from in there.
- Now select “Format as internal”, and then “Erase & Format”.
- Your SD Card will now be formatted as internal storage.
- Reboot your tablet.