How do I fix unable AF scan?
“Scan Unable AF”
- Make sure all paper is removed from the ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) and/or scanner glass.
- Turn the machine off by pressing.
- Wait approximately 10 seconds, then power the machine back on by pressing .
- If fax jobs are stored in the machine memory, you can transfer them to another fax machine or a PC.
What does print unable OB mean on Brother printer?
Print Unable 0B means there is a mechanical malfunction of the Brother machine. 1. Press and hold the power button to turn the machine off, wait 5 seconds, and then power the machine on.
How do I fix my Brother printer it won’t print?
- STEP 1: Check the status of your Brother machine.
- STEP 2: Check the connection of your Brother machine and the computer.
- STEP 3: Check the printer driver settings.
- STEP 4: Try printing from another application.
- STEP 5: Restart your Brother machine and the computer.
- STEP 6: Reinstall the printer driver.
What is af error?
An AF (Restricted Air Flow) error code indicates that the lint screen or house vent is clogged; the vent may be crushed, kinked or have too many turns. The dryer will continue to run when the is error is present. Touch any key to clear the code from the display and return to the estimated time remaining.
What does scan unable AF mean?
“Scan Unable AF” will appear on your machine’s display if there is a mechanical malfunction of the Brother machine. 1. Remove any documents that are loaded in the ADF (automatic document feeder). 2.
How do I get my Brother printer out of maintenance mode?
Type 80 on the keypad to open the options up. Use the down arrow key to scroll through the options until you see Purge followed by a number (this is the clean cycle count) Enter 2783 and the number next to the word PURGE should set to zero. Press stop or exit to get back to the maintenance mode menu.
How do I change the default printer on my brother laptop?
Click Start > Devices and Printers. If the check mark is not on your Brother machine, right-click your Brother machine’s icon and select Set as default printer. To check your Brother machine’s status, hover your mouse pointer over its icon and wait for the information pop-up to appear.
Why is there a paper clip in my Brother machine?
The machine has a mechanical problem. A foreign object such as a paper clip or ripped paper is in the machine. If your Brother machine has an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), Go to STEP 1.
How do I check the Ping of a brother machine?
(Where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the Brother machine’s IP Address listed in the Network Configuration Report you printed.) Press the Enter key on your keyboard. The computer will ping or try to communicate with the Brother machine. When completed, you will receive the ping statistics.