Is a 40 word sentence too long?
Bring back your readers with sentences that are the perfect length. An average sentence length of 30 to 40 words is fine, but you want to be sure you use a variety of sentence lengths to avoid boring your readers. Also make sure you don’t have more than one main point per sentence.
What is a sentence Class 4?
A sentence is a group of words in correct order that makes sense. Letters form words and words make the sentences. A sentence always begins with a capital letter and mostly ends with a full stop.
Can simple sentences?
[M] [T] He can play a flute. [M] [T] Mary can dance well. [M] [T] She can drive a car. [M] [T] This bird can’t fly.
What are the 8 types of sentences in English?
Terms in this set (8)
- Simple Sentence. a sentence with only one independent clause.
- Compound Sentence. a sentence made up of two or more simple sentences.
- Complex Sentence.
- Compound-Complex Sentence.
- Declarative Sentence.
- Interrogative Sentence.
- Imperative Sentence.
- Exclamatory Sentence.
What are simple sentences examples?
Abstract. Intracellular processes are cascades of biochemical reactions,triggered in response to various types of stimuli.
What are 10 simple sentences?
– Little-o notation. “Little o” redirects here. – Big Omega notation. The Hardy–Littlewood definition is used mainly in analytic number theory, and the Knuth definition mainly in computational complexity theory; the definitions are not equivalent. – Family of Bachmann–Landau notations – Use in computer science. – Extensions to the Bachmann–Landau notations.
What are the types of simple sentences?
– I like spaghetti. – He reads many books. – The movie is good. (The be verb is also sometimes referred to as a copula or a linking verb.
What are 10 examples of complex sentences?
What are 10 examples of complex sentence? 10 Complex Sentences in English. Although my friends begged me, I chose not to go to the reunion. Many people enjoyed the movie; however, Alex did not. Although the farmer is ready, the ground is still too wet to plow. If the ozone layer collapses, the global community will suffer.