How do I find my username and password for my sky router?
Re: accessing router settings
- Open your browser and type 192.168. 0.1 into your address bar.
- When prompted enter the username: admin and password: sky or your WiFi password.
- Select the Maintenance Tab.
What is sky default username and password?
By default the username should be admin and the password sky (all in lowercase).
How do I access my sky router?
How do I log in to my router settings page?
- Make sure you’re connected to your home broadband network.
- Open your browser and type 192.168.0.1 into your address bar.
- When prompted enter the username: admin and password: sky OR, your WIFI password.
How to find your router password?
The address found near the Default Gateway option is your router’s address. You need to enter the username and the password. If you don’t know what is your router password, check the stickers on your Wi-Fi router or ask your ISP.
How do I Find my WiFi router password?
Make sure you’re connected to your WiFi network.
How do you change your router password?
Go to the router’s administrative console in a browser. Enter the default password when prompted.
What is the default password for a router?
Enter your router’s IP address into your favorite web browser.