Table of Contents
What is Microsoft UAA bus driver?
Rating: 5 (5 votes) Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio is the sound driver for Windows Vista and older supporting many chipsets including Realtek, Sigmatel, Conexant, Adi, and CMedia.
Where can I download Realtek drivers from?
Download Realtek Drivers from Realtek Website
- Go to Realtek website.
- In download page, the drivers highlighted in blue are available to download.
- After download completes, just double-click on the downloaded file (.exe) file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
How do I disable Microsoft UAA bus driver for high definition audio?
Open Device Manager. Click the plus sign next to System devices. Right-click Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio and select Disable.
How do I get Realtek HD Audio Manager for Windows 10?
You can download Realtek HD Audio Manager from Realtek official website. You can open Realtek HD Audio Manager download page and find the corresponding driver for your Windows 10 system. Click the Download icon to download Realtek HD Audio Driver for your computer.
How do I reinstall Realtek HD Audio driver?
At the top of your Device Manager, select the Action menu option. Under Action, choose the option to Scan for hardware changes. Windows automatically scans and detects the uninstall of your Realtek HD Definition Audio driver and prompts you to reinstall. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the reinstallation.
How do I repair and fix Realtek audio driver Windows 10?
How to Fix Realtek Audio Issues in Windows 11, 10
- Update Realtek High-Definition Audio.
- Disable Audio Enhancement.
- Enable/ Restart Windows Audio Service.
- Disable Microsoft UAA Bus Driver.
- Use a Generic high-definition Audio Device Driver.
- Change Default Sound Format.
- Reinstall Sound Driver.
- Select the Correct Output Device.