How do I change my Windows Live ID?
Go to http://account.live.com/ – login with your existing Live ID.
- Click Settings > under “Your Information” – click “change” next to your ID.
- Enter your new ID details by following the on-screen instructions.
- Wait for the confirmation e-mail to come through to your new ID address > respond and voila!
How do I get my Windows Live ID?
Creating a Microsoft account
- Go to login.live.com. Locate and select Sign up now.
- The sign up form will appear.
- Review the Microsoft Services Agreement and privacy statement, then click Create account.
- Your Microsoft account is now created, and the account settings page will appear.
What is Windows Live sign in assistant?
The Windows Live Sign-in Assistant is a helper add-on for Internet Explorer and Windows Live Messenger that allows users to save more than one Live ID (username and passwords) on the same computer to enable faster user switching.
What is the CDPUserSvc service?
What’s the functionality of CDPUserSvc? It’s used to make a connection with Bluetooth devices easier. It is a new service that has only been found in Windows 10 so far.
How do I get rid of CDpusersvc?
How to disable CDpusersvc in Windows 10
- Press Windows Key + R and enter regedit. Now press Enter or click OK.
- When Registry Editor opens, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesCDPUserSvc.
- Change the Start value data from 2 to 4 (Disabled).
- Restart your computer and CDpusersvc should be disabled now.
What is OneSyncSvc?
The OneSyncSvc is a service related to reminders, emails, updates, to-do lists and more. The OneSyncSvc synchronizes your Microsoft Account, OneDrive, Windows Mail, Contacts, Calendar and various other apps. The Mail app and other apps, as well as services, are dependent upon this feature.
Can I remove Windows Live Mail?
Open Start menu, look for (or type) Windows Live Mail. Right click Windows Live Mail and select Uninstall. In the Uninstall or change program list, click Windows Live Essentials, and then click Uninstall/Change. Click Remove one or more Windows Live programs.
What is CDPUserSvc?
Many users find the CDPUserSvc in the service configuration list. Its executable file is located at the C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k UnistackSvcGroup path. In fact, it is a component of Microsoft service that’s used for Connected Devices and Universal scenarios.
Can I disable RpcSs?
Microsoft recommends that you do not disable the RPC service. From General tab in services. msc you cannot Start/Stop and change the Startup type of RPC Endpoint Mapper/RpcSs. If you indeed want to stop the service, you might try to change Startup type of RPC Endpoint Mapper/RpcSs from Registry Editor.
How do I turn off OneSyncSvc in Windows 10?
- Right-click on the Taskbar.
- Then choose Task Manager from the context menu to continue.
- In the Task Manager window, switch to the Services tab.
- Then scroll down and locate OneSyncSvc.
- Right-click it to choose Stop to continue.
How do I sign in to Windows Live ID?
Windows Live ID was renamed Microsoft Account in 2013, so the email address and password you used to sign in to this site in order to be able to post your question is a Microsoft Account. If you need another one, open a private browser window (in Internet Explorer or Edge, press Ctrl-Shift-P) and visit signup.live.com .
How do I change the Microsoft account login ID?
If you are referring to changing the Microsoft user account login ID, refer to the following information. To change the Microsoft user account’s login ID, you need change the Microsoft account to Local account, then local account back to Microsoft account, these changes allow you to changing the Microsoft user account’s login ID.
Is there a way to rename a Microsoft Live ID?
If you google live id it links to the old interface (passport.net) but when you sign in it changes to the new interface. Althought there is an option to “Rename this account” it says that it can’t be done. It might be worth posting this question on the Microsoft Account Forum