How do I show comments in PowerPoint 2007?
In Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007, you can add, edit and delete comments. To read comments that reviewers have added to your presentation, on the Review tab, in the Comments group, click Show Markup. You can use the Previous and Next buttons to move between comments.
How do you comment on a good PowerPoint presentation?
Add comments to a presentation
- Select the item on the slide that you want to add a comment about.
- On the Insert tab, click Comment. Keyboard shortcut on Windows: Ctrl+Alt+M. Keyboard shortcut on macOS: +Shift+M.
- Enter your comments, and press Enter. To reply to a comment, click in the Reply box and enter your message.
What is the use of MS PowerPoint 2007?
Microsoft powerpoint 2007 is a program that helps to create computer based presentation in a simple and easy way. A presentation is a systematic display of information in the form of text, graphics, sounds, movies, etc. The information in a presentation is stored in the shape of slides.
Why can’t I see comments in PowerPoint?
If you don’t see comments in a PowerPoint file, it may be that you are collaborating with someone who does not have the same desktop version of PowerPoint. PowerPoint files can only show either modern comments or classic comments, not both.
How do you comment on a presentation example?
Examples could be “You clearly put a lot of work into your slides, I like the way you used pictures and very little text”, or “I really enjoyed the topic, you used some interesting vocabulary, next time you could check the collocations with an English dictionary make your presentation more impactful.”
How do you say nice presentation?
Synonyms for Nice presentation
- good presentation. n.
- decent presentation. n.
- enjoyable presentation. n.
- good demonstration. n.
- nice speech. n.
- precise presentation. n.
- beautiful presentation.
- fine how-do-you-do.
How would you describe a good presentation?
6 Key Elements of a Great Presentation
- It has a clear objective.
- It’s useful to your audience.
- It’s well-rehearsed.
- Your presentation deck uses as little text as possible.
- Your contact information is clearly featured.
- It includes a call-to-action.
What is the use of PowerPoint presentation?
Answer: PowerPoint (PPT) is a powerful, easy-to-use presentation graphics software program that allows you to create professional-looking electronic slide shows.
What is the importance of PowerPoint presentation?
PowerPoint presentation allows real-time collaboration among the team that spread across different parts of the globe, providing actionable insights, informed decisions that build transparency and trust among the people involved.
How do I open comments in PowerPoint?
View and reply to comments
- Select the comment icon on the slide. The Comments pane will open and you can see comments for that slide.
- Select Reply to respond to a comment.
- Select the Next or Back buttons to go between comments and slides.
How do you comment on a slide?
Add, edit, view, filter or delete comments
- On your computer, open a document, spreadsheet, or presentation.
- Highlight the text, images, cells, or slides you want to comment on.
- To add a comment, in the toolbar, click Add comment .
- Type your comment.
- Click Comment.
How do you appreciate someone’s presentation?
- Thank you for your helpful comments.
- Thank you for your enlightening speech.
- I appreciated your lecture and felt as if you were speaking directly to me.
- Please accept our thanks for a great presentation.
- Thank you for speaking to us this week.
- We thank you for your stimulating speech.
How do you explain a PowerPoint?
What Does PowerPoint Slideshow (PPT) Mean? A PowerPoint slideshow (PPT) is a presentation created on software from Microsoft that allows users to add audio, visual and audio/visual features to a presentation. It is considered to be a multimedia technology and also acts as a tool for collaboration and content sharing.
How do you comment on a presentation?
There are five tips that immediately come to mind: (1) focus on description rather than judgment; (2) focus on observation rather than inference; (3) focus on observable behaviors; (4) share both positive and constructive specific points of feedback with the presenter; and (5) focus on the most important points to …
How do you say feedback for a presentation?
What is meant by PowerPoint presentation?
How PowerPoint presentation is useful for students?
Using PowerPoint can help you present information in multiple ways (a multimodal approach) through the projection of color, images, and video for the visual mode; sound and music for the auditory mode; text and writing prompts for the reading/writing mode; and interactive slides that ask students to do something, e.g. …
Where is comment in PowerPoint?
Adding a Comment in PowerPoint
- With your PowerPoint presentation open, select the item you’d like to add a comment to.
- In the “Review” tab, select the “New Comment” button from the “Comments” group.
- Type in your comment to the right.
- In the “Comments” group, you can toggle “Show comments” on and off by clicking it.
How do I save a PowerPoint presentation as a 2007 file?
If you want access to all of the PowerPoint 2007 features, you can save the presentation in the PowerPoint 2007 file format. Click the Microsoft Office button. Select Save As PowerPoint Presentation. Challenge! Open PowerPoint.
What is the difference between PowerPoint 97-2003 and PowerPoint 2007?
PowerPoint Presentation: This saves the presentation as a 2007 PowerPoint file. Only users with PowerPoint 2007 or the compatibility pack can view the file without possibly losing some of the formatting. PowerPoint 97-2003 Presentation: This saves the presentation so it is compatible with some previous versions of PowerPoint.
What is a PowerPoint presentation?
5. STARTED WITH MS POWER POINT 2007 A PowerPoint presentation is a collection of electronic slides that can have text, pictures, graphics, tables, sound and video. This collection can run automatically or can be controlled by a presenter. 5
Who can view the PowerPoint 97-2003 presentation?
Only users with PowerPoint 2007 or the compatibility pack can view the file without possibly losing some of the formatting. PowerPoint 97-2003 Presentation: This saves the presentation so it is compatible with some previous versions of PowerPoint.