How do I change the author of an Excel spreadsheet?
Change the default author name
- Click on the File tab in Excel.
- Choose Options from the File menu.
- Select General on the left pane of the Excel Options dialog window.
- Move down to the Personalize your copy of Microsoft Office section.
- Type in the proper name in the field next to User name.
- Click ‘OK’.
How do I change the default author in Word for Mac?
Changing author name in Word using a Mac
- Open your file.
- File > Properties… on the Summary tab.
- Change Author name.
How do I remove the author from a comment in Excel?
To do that, click on Tools, Options and the General tab. Then, in the box next to User name, delete your name and add the label of your choice.
How do I change all track changes to one author?
Use either of these methods in Word 2010* to get to the needed Options page:
- On the Review tab, click the bottom half of the Track Changes button and click Change User Name.
- Click File > Options > General.
How do you add username or author to a worksheet?
Under Personalize your copy of the Microsoft Office section, in the User name box, type the name you want as the Author property on your files. Click OK.
How do you change the author on a Mac?
Choose Pages > Preferences (from the Pages menu at the top of your screen). Click General at the top of the preferences window. Enter a name in the Author field, then close the preferences window.
How do you change the name on track changes on a Mac?
Track Changes labels your changes with the username associated with your version of Word. To change your username on a PC, click the drop-down menu below the Track Changes icon. Then click Change User Name. To change it on a Mac, click Word at the top left, then Preferences.
How do I remove author changes in Mac?
How to Stop Word for Mac from Calling You Author
- Select the Review tab in the ribbon (see figure 2).
- Select the Protect Document button (see figure 3).
- Deselect (uncheck) Remove personal information from this file on save in the Password Protect dialog box (see figure 5).
- Select the OK button (see figure 6).
How do I change my Microsoft username on Mac?
Change your user name and initials
- In an open document, click the Office button. , and then click the Options button at the bottom of the menu.
- In the dialog box, change your user name and initials in the User Name and Initials boxes.
How do I change my name in track changes?
How to Change Your User Name for Track Changes in Word
- Select the Review tab in the ribbon.
- Select the dialog box launcher in the Tracking group.
- Select the Change User Name button in the Track Changes Options dialog box.
- Change the user name and/or the initials in the Word Options dialog box.
Why does my track changes say author?
How to Stop Microsoft Word from Calling You “Author” in Track Changes. Does Track Changes identify you as “Author” instead of your user name when you are making edits or writing comments? If so, someone has used the Document Inspector to remove hidden properties and user information from your file.
How do you change the name of track changes on a Mac?
How do I change my username in Excel?
Change your user name and initials
- Click File > Options.
- In the Options dialog box, change your user name and initials in the Personalize your copy of Microsoft Office section.
Open the workbook that has a protected sheet in Excel. You can usually do this by double-clicking the file’s name on your computer.
How to change the default author name on Excel documents?
Quickly add authors for workbook. Click the File > Info.
How to create day book in Excel?
in this video of Microsoft excel Learn How to create Day Book Report in Excel in Hindi step by step automatically. create receipt voucher || payment voucher
How to edit/change a personal template in Excel?
Method 2: Edit or change a personal template in Excel (1) Find out and open the folder where your Excel template is saved; Note: If your Excel templates are saved in the default save location, you can paste the following (2) Click to select the Excel template you want to edit; (3) Click the Open button.