How do I get Microsoft Excel certified?
2 days ago
Quick Facts on How to Get a Microsoft Excel Certification
- The exam is called the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Excel.
- The minimum pass score is 700.
- The test is time metered with a maximum duration of 60 minutes.
- Exams are scheduled every Friday between 11 AM and 5 PM and at recognized centers.
Which certificate is best for Excel?
1) Microsoft Excel: Business Intelligence w/ Power Query & DAX (Udemy)
How much does it cost to get certified in Excel?
How Much Does a Certification Exam Cost? Each product, such as Word, Excel or PowerPoint, requires a separate exam. The cost of a voucher for each individual exam is $100. A Specialist voucher with the option to retake the exam costs $120.
Is it worth getting certified in Excel?
Becoming a certified Microsoft Excel professional has many benefits. The certification is recognized all over the world and more employers give preference to employees with Excel skills Employees who have the certification tend to see a faster increase in salary.
How long does it take to get Excel certified?
An individual earning this certification has approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-on experience with the product, has proven competency at an industry associate-level and is ready to enter into the job market.
What jobs heavily use Excel?
7 Ideal Jobs For Excel Users
- Financial Analysts. Financial Analysts are expected to know MS Excel inside out.
- Retail Store Managers. A Retail Store Manager is in charge of maintaining and running the daily operations of a store.
- Project Managers.
- Business Analysts.
- Data Journalists.