How do you reset a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini?
Find “Factory data reset”
- Slide your finger down the display starting from the top edge of your phone. Press the settings icon.
- Press the Accounts tab.
- Press Backup and reset.
- Press Factory data reset.
- Press Reset device.
- Press Erase everything. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
How do I reboot my Samsung Galaxy Mini?
How do I perform a factory reset on my Samsung Galaxy Mini?
- Back up all the media, text messages, etc that you wish to save. This can be done through Kies on your PC.
- Touch the Menu key on your device.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Privacy.
- Touch Factory data reset.
- Touch Reset device.
- Touch Erase everything.
Will Galaxy S4 work without SIM card?
The short answer, yes. Your Android smartphone will totally work without a SIM card. In fact, you can do almost everything you can do with it right now, without paying a carrier anything or using a SIM card. All you need is Wi-Fi (internet access), a few different apps, and a device to use.
How do I restore my Samsung Galaxy s4?
- A master reset reverts the device back to factory settings.
- From the home screen, drag down from the Notification bar.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to the ACCOUNTS tab, then tap Backup and reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap RESET DEVICE.
- Tap DELETE ALL.
What are the specs of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini?
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9195I specifications. Device has 8 GB, 1.5 GB RAM, Quad-core CPU, Adreno 306 GPU, 8MP front cam, 1.9MP selfie cam, 1900mAh battery, Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 chipset running on Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat).
How to master reset Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini?
– Contacts – Email accounts – System and app data – App settings – Downloaded apps – Media (Music, pictures and videos, etc.)
Is the Samsung Galaxy S4 a good phone?
– Stunning screen – Superfast processor – Great camera
How to fix my Samsung S4 Mini?
– Radio option will be visible at the bottom of this screen – Check if it is off or on and then press the button next to it to turn on radio. – You will be prompted to reboot the device. – Click reboot and your phone will start rebooting. Once completed, check if the problem is resolved.