How do I download Firefox installer?
To install Firefox on your computer:
- Visit this Firefox download page in any browser, such as Microsoft Edge.
- Click the Download Now button.
- The User Account Control dialog may open, to ask you to allow the Firefox Installer to make changes to your computer.
- Wait for Firefox to finish installing.
How do I install Greasemonkey on Firefox?
Installing the Greasemonkey Extension. Click on the Firefox drop-down menu at the top left of the browser and select Add-ons. Type Greasemonkey into the add-ons search box at the top right of the browser. Find Greasemonkey in the list and click on Install.
How do I install Userscript in Firefox?
How to install user scripts in Firefox
- Install the Greasemonkey add-on for Firefox if you haven’t done so already.
- Click on the link to the . user.
- A Greasemonkey Installation dialog will appear.
- The script should now be installed.
How do I install xpi in Firefox?
xpi), they can open the File Manager app and tap on the . xpi file. Then users select Firefox (Android) and a small installation window appears and they can install the addon or not.
What is Firefox for Fire TV?
Firefox for Fire TV is an app available in the Amazon AppStore in the United States. Once installed, you can launch popular video websites, like YouTube, load any website address, and search the web for videos to play full screen on the Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
How do I install a browser script?
- Download the script.
- Open the URL: chrome://extensions/
- Drag the script onto the page. Install directly, version 2:
- Download the script.
- Click on the “Customize and control” icon and go to Tools > Extensions.
- Drag the script onto the page. NOTE: Chrome will warn you that the script can “access data on all websites”.
What program opens XPI?
An XPI file is a Mozilla/Firefox Browser Extension Archive file. Open one with Firefox or Thunderbird.
Can you download Firefox on Windows 10?
Firefox is available in both the Windows 10 and Windows 11 app stores. “Previously, if you were on Windows and wanted to use Firefox, you had to download it from the internet and go through a clunky process from Microsoft,” explains Mozilla.
How do I install Firefox on Fire TV?
How to Install Firefox for Fire TV
- On the Fire TV home screen, select the search icon in the upper left, and search for “Firefox”. Or press and hold the microphone key on your voice-enabled remote and say “Firefox”.
- Select “Firefox for Fire TV” from the search results.
- Press on the Get button to install.
How do I install userscript on Tampermonkey?
- Install Tampermonkey.
- Select a script in this repo that you wish to use.
- Copy the source.
- Open Tampermonkey in your browser and click the Add Script tab (icon with a plus symbol)
- Paste the source into the script window and hit save.