Table of Contents
What is the most realistic artificial grass Australia?
The Augusta range If you use your backyard for entertaining family and friends throughout the year, a softer, more realistic and durable option of artificial grass is the one for you. The Augusta range is the perfect choice, as it ticks all these boxes.
What are three disadvantages of artificial turf?
- Odor build-up. Like natural grass, if you don’t clean up messes on artificial turf, they will fester. Certain types of infill are prone to holding odors, too.
- Toxic run-off concerns. People used to be concerned that water run-off from crumb rubber infill might be harmful to families, pets, or the environment.
What should I look for when buying artificial grass?
If you are unsure on what high-quality artificial grass looks like, it should have:
- A realistic looking finish rather than a plastic look.
- A soft texture that feels nice on the skin (this is particularly important if you have children).
- Good quality holed latex to allow for effective drainage.
What should I look for in artificial grass?
The Different Qualities of Artificial Grass Longer grasses, around 30mm mark, will give a lush, luxurious look, whereas shorter, 16-27mm products will look neater, and make for great artificial grass for dogs, pets, or kids. Good quality artificial grass should be weighty, with a weight of 2-3kg per metre square.
What is the best artificial grass in Perth?
We have been using Perth Artificial grass for our landscaping business for 3 years now, 100% the best synthetic turf in perth. Hock and the team are great and go above and beyond to help.
Is synthetic turf right for You?
If you are tired of spending your weekends mowing and spending so much on watering, seeding, fertilizing and tending to your grass; then synthetic turf is definitely for you. No one understands and appreciates fake grass better than PAG.
Is artificial grass better than organic grass?
Artificial grass allows you to enjoy every bit of the kind of lifestyle that you have been accustomed to with organic grass but without the hassle of maintaining it. Yes. A great-looking lawn, completely hassle-free. Aside from saving you the time and energy that go into upkeep, artificial grass can also save you quite a lot of money.
Why choose 40mm premium turf?
I was home during the install, and they were very professional, neat and thorough for a perfect result. I chose the 40mm premium turf, and I’m glad i did as it came up great!Thanks to all at PAG that were involved making it an easy and seamless process!