Where can I work from home in NYC?
The Best Places to Work Remotely in NYC By New York Bucket List
- The Farm Soho.
- The Ace Hotel.
- Book Club.
- The Ludlow Hotel.
- 180 Maiden Lane Atrium.
- Cooper Hewitt Museum Terrace & Garden.
What jobs can you do working from home?
20 of the Best Work from Home Opportunities
- Social Media Manager.
- Graphic Designer.
- Virtual Assistant (VA)
- Survey Taker.
- Customer Service Representative.
- Online Teacher.
Where can I go to work on my laptop in NYC?
NYC’s best places to work remotely (that aren’t a coffee shop)
- NYPL 53rd Street Library. I decide to take a few hours off to go check out the latest show at MoMA.
- The Marlton Hotel.
- David Rubenstein Atrium.
- The Library at the NoMad Hotel.
- A private library.
- Your club.
- The Cooper Hewitt.
- Your home exchange or house sit.
Where can I work with WiFi in NYC?
8 Best Remote Working Spots in New York City
- Brooklyn Bridge Park. 334 Furman St., Brooklyn.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art. 1000 Fifth Ave.
- Chelsea Market. 75 9th Ave., New York.
- TEEM. 1463 Fifth Ave., New York.
- Library at NoMad Hotel.
- David Rubenstein Atrium Public Space at Lincoln Center.
- Rough Draft.
- The Roost Coffee Co.
How can I work-from-home for beginners?
Stay at Home Jobs: Must-Try Opportunities for Beginners
- Customer Service. Many people who work from home get their start in customer service.
- Search Engine Evaluation.
- Chat Agents (aka Online Customer Service Reps)
- Online Moderator.
- Freelance Writing.
- Virtual Assistant.