How do I cancel my GQ magazine subscription?
You can cancel at any time to get a refund for the portion remaining on your subscription by contacting customer service or calling 1-800-405-8085.
How do you get an article in GQ?
GQ prefers that letters to the editor be sent via e-mail. Address them to [email protected] Please include your full name, address, and daytime telephone number. Letters may be published and may be edited for clarity or length.
Who is the editor of GQ magazine?
GQ editor-in-chief Will Welch says masculinity is changing—and change is good.
Is a GQ subscription worth it?
Is a GQ magazine subscription worth it? If you are like most, the answer is a resounding yes! These subscriptions will allow you to enjoy reading a variety of topics and entertain you with the best fashion and styling advice.
How do you get a magazine to write about you?
How to Get Featured in an Online Magazine
- Research about the Magazines. Select reputable online magazines related to your industry.
- Learn their Writing Style.
- Improve Your Website.
- Grow Your Network of Writers and Publishers.
- Pitch Your Feature.
- Submit, Submit, Submit.
- Write to the Editor.
- Use a Third-Party Service.
Is Esquire better than GQ?
There really is no winner in the debate between GQ vs. Esquire vs. Details magazine. You might even want to grab a trial subscription of all of them to see which you prefer if you really want to pick the best one for you.
How do I contact a magazine editor?
- 7 Great Ways to Contact Editors. Are you searching for the right editor for your writing? (
- Know Your (Editor’s) Role.
- “Can’t I just shoot an email to the publication’s listed generic email address?”
- Ask other writers.
- Get Social.
- Use advanced searches for email addresses.
- Try the media press kit.
- Get on the phone.
How do you pitch yourself to a magazine editor?
How to Pitch an Article
- Get right to the point. Let your potential editor know what they’re getting right at the top.
- Provide a hook.
- Make it easy to contact you.
- Link to writing samples.
- Offer a proposed deadline alongside your article idea.
- Wait a few weeks, then follow up if you don’t hear back.
How do I contact GQ magazine?
Give GQ as a gift! Subscription Questions? If you already have a subscription and you’d like more information about it, you can go directly to our online customer-care site. Questions? GQ prefers that letters to the editor be sent via e-mail. Address them to [email protected]
How do I contact the GQ team?
For queries about content on GQ.co.uk, contact the GQ online editorial team. For queries about content in the magazine or in the GQ app, email GQ Managing Editor George Chesterton.
How do I Manage my GQ subscription?
Manage your subscription online (for existing subscribers): Alternatively, to update your account or for any other subscription queries, please email [email protected] or call +44 (0)1858 438815. Digital edition queries: For quick answers to frequently asked questions regarding our digital edition, please click here.
How do I contact GQ digital for questions about digital edition?
Digital edition queries: For quick answers to frequently asked questions regarding our digital edition, please click here. Alternatively, you can email us at [email protected] or call +44 (0)1858 438815.