What is train availability?
Indian Railway Train Seat Availability Seat Availability refers to the process of looking for a seat on a chosen train for a journey between two stations. IRCTC provides a fantastic opportunity to plan your train journey up to four months in advance.
What facility is available in Duronto Express?
The coaches of Duronto Express trains are equipped with mobile charging points, bottle holders, fire extinguishers, LED night lamps, light switches, dustbins, and transparent sliding doors between coaches. Passengers traveling in the AC coaches of Duronto trains are provided with bed-rolls.
How do I know if a train has vacant seats?
Procedure to Check Vacant Seats Online
- Log on to the IRCTC website.
- Enter Train Name/Train Number, Journey Date and Boarding Station.
- Click on “GET TRAIN CHART”
- Now you will see the reservation chart on the screen.
- Click on your coach number to see the layout to see the vacant berth number.
Is food facility available in Duronto Express?
In a significant step towards the restoration of passenger services, the Indian Railways now decided to serve freshly cooked food in Rajdhani, Shatabdi, Duronto, Vande Bharat, Tejas, and Gatiman Express trains.
Is General ticket available online?
Through its online tools, passengers can book not just reserved tickets, but also platform and general tickets, without having to bother with the never-ending queues at railway stations.
Can TT check tickets after 10 pm?
TTE cannot check tickets after 10 pm TTE is required to verify the tickets only between 6 am to 10 pm. No passenger can be disturbed after sleeping at night. This guideline is from the Railway Board.
Is food available in Duronto train?
“Of the total number of trains, cooked food had already been restored in 30% by Dec 21′, 80% by Jan 22′ and the remaining 20% shall be restored by February 14, 2022. Cooked food on premium trains (Rajdhani, Shatabdi, Duronto) had already been restored in December 21. Ready to eat meals would also continue,” it added.