Does Saints Row 2 have trophies on ps3?
The PC version does not include Achievements, and the PlayStation 3 version does not include any Trophies.
Does Saints Row 2 have Achievements?
Full list of all 60 Saints Row 2 achievements worth 1,250 gamerscore. It takes around 80-100 hours to unlock all of the achievements in the base game. The base game contains 50 achievements worth 1,000 Gamerscore, and there are 2 DLC packs containing 10 achievements worth 250 Gamerscore.
Do cheats disable Achievements in Saints Row 2?
In Saints Row 2, cheats are activated through the in-game Cellphone. Activating a cheat disables Autosave, and the ability to obtain Achievements. Save files with cheats active are marked with an orange star. The 3 promotional vehicle codes do not block Achievements, or mark the save as cheating.
What are the secret Achievements in Saints Row 2?
- A Brighter Future. Defeated the Ultor Corporation epilogue.
- Vengeance. Exacted revenge on Julius.
- Going the Distance. Threw someone a long, long way.
- Love Thy Neighbor. Grabbed 50 human shields.
- Aww Nuts! Hit 100 lifetime nut shots.
- Stilwater Welcoming Commitee.
- I’m Not Addicted!
- Trash Talker.
Can I still get trophies on PS3?
Online Trophies Tied to Dead Servers With the rise of the internet having a profound impact on the industry and retro gaming in general, the PS3’s library is still conversely where the majority of unobtainable PlayStation trophies also now reside.
What are the secret achievements in Saints Row 4?
- Zero Saints Thirty. Completed ‘Zero Saints Thirty’ and won the adulation of America.
- Bouncin’ with an Old Friend. Completed Gat’s Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
- You Chose… Poorly. Surrendered to the Simulation in the end. (22)
Does Saints Row 1 have achievements?
There are 43 Achievements in Saints Row, with a total of 1,000 Gamerscore points. There are 31 Achievements associated with singleplayer, totaling 730 Gamerscore points.
What are the 3 secret achievements?
Borderlands 3 Secret Achievements List
- Bye, Felicia!
- Cross The Streamers – Complete mission “Blood Drive” (10 GS, Bronze)
- Damn, Gina – Get all Vault Rewards (50 GS, Gold)
- Exoarchaeolo – Discover all named locations on Nekrotafeyo (30 GS, Silver)
How long does it take to get to 100 in Saints Row 2?
When focusing on the main objectives, Saints Row 2 is about 20 Hours in length. If you’re a gamer that strives to see all aspects of the game, you are likely to spend around 51 Hours to obtain 100% completion. Developers: Volition, Inc.
How do you get 100% completion on Saints Row 2?
Overview. The criteria to achieve 100% completion varies from game to game, all Missions and Strongholds are required in all games, as well as most Activities. In addition to the completion percentage on the Statistics page, there are Achievements awarded for fully completing specific parts of the game.