How do I pair my Motorola H500?
Bluetooth Link > Handsfree > Look for Devices. The phone lists all Bluetooth devices it finds. Select Motorola H500. Press OK or Yes to pair (link) the handsfree device.
How do you use Motorola Bluetooth?
Go to the Home screen….
- If this screen appears, verify the code and choose PAIR.
- If this screen does not appear, enter the PIN code of the selected Bluetooth device and choose PAIR.
- The connection will be made.
- Follow any instructions on the other device.
How do I pair my Motorola Handsfree Bluetooth?
In Bluetooth settings, touch Bluetooth to turn on and scan. If Bluetooth power is already on, touch Scan for devices. Touch a device to connect. If necessary, touch OK, or enter the device passkey (like 0000) to connect to the device.
Why won’t my Motorola BlueTooth connect?
Make sure your Bluetooth device is fully charged and powered on, and within 30 feet of your phone. Try moving the devices closer together, and toggling them off and then on again.
Does my Motorola phone have Bluetooth?
Your phone can connect to other devices wirelessly, using Stereo Bluetooth® technology Class 2, v4. 0 LE + EDR technology with several Bluetooth profiles.
How do I connect my Motorola BlueTooth to my iPhone?
On the iPhone, Settings > General > BlueTooth and then turn on BlueTooth. The phone will then search for BlueTooth devices….So …
- Make sure BlueTooth is off on the iPhone.
- Put your headset in pairing mode.
- Turn BlueTooth on, on the iPhone.
How do I pair my Motorola headset to my iPhone?
Pair and Connect
- Turn off any Bluetooth devices previously paired with your headset.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature of your phone.
- Place the headset on your ear.
- Turn on your headset by opening the boom.
- Select Motorola H720 from the search results on your phone.
- Select Ok or Yes to pair your headset with your phone.
Where is Bluetooth on Motorola phone?
Turn on and connect to a Bluetooth device
- Touch Apps.
- Touch Settings.
- Under Wireless & Networks; Turn Bluetooth on .
- Touch Bluetooth.
- Your phone will be scanning for available Bluetooth devices (make sure your device is in pairing mode)
- Touch the Bluetooth device to select it.
How do you connect Bluetooth to wireless?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.