How can I express my freedom of information?
You have the freedom to express yourself online and to access information and the opinions and expressions of others. This includes political speech, views on religion, opinions and expressions that are favourably received or regarded as inoffensive, but also those that may offend, shock or disturb others.
What is the difference between freedom of speech and freedom of information?
This means that the protection of freedom of speech as a right includes not only the content, but also the means of expression. Freedom of information is a separate concept which sometimes comes into conflict with the right to privacy in the content of the Internet and information technology.
Why is freedom of expression important to you?
Freedom of expression allows pluralist dialogue and creates a secure platform for critical voices. It ensures that people have the right to seek, obtain, receive and hold information about human rights and human rights violations.
How can you show respect for the freedom of others?
How Do We Show Respect For Others?
- Listen. Listening to what another person has to say is a basic way to respect them.
- Affirm. When we affirm someone, we’re giving evidence that they matter.
- Be Kind.
- Be Polite.
- Be Thankful.
How do you respect a woman?
10 Things that Raise Men Who Respect Women
- 1 | No means no.
- 2 | Give her an opportunity to say yes.
- 3 | Hand stuff counts.
- 4 | Refer to women by their names.
- 5 | If you think you need help, ask for it.
- 6 | Compliment her smile, her sense of humor, or her intelligence.
- 7 | Talk about the non-sexual stuff with your mates.
What the First Amendment is not?
Obscenity. Fighting words. Defamation (including libel and slander) Child pornography.
How do you communicate when you feel disrespected?
How to communicate your feelings so you are heard.
- Start with why what you want to say is important.
- Briefly describe what happened that felt hurtful or disrespectful.
- Say how their behavior made you feel—the impact.
- Ask for what you need going forward.
- End by reinforcing why you are making this request.
What do you do when you feel disrespected?
But remember a few things first.
- Take a deep breath. You don’t want to go in hot and risk saying something you don’t mean, or worse — disrespecting the other person right back.
- Remember, you’re here for resolution, not revenge.
- Decide on your desired outcomes before you start talking.
- Stay calm.