Table of Contents
How do I get my text message box back on my iPhone?
Still on the right, underneath your Apple ID, uncheck “Enable this account” At that point, back in the main Messages app you should see the text box reappear at the bottom of the conversation. Then re-check “Enable this account”
Why is my iPhone not showing that I have Messages?
Check Notification Settings for Messages When you aren’t receiving iPhone message notifications, make sure the Messages app is permitted to show them on the Lock Screen, Notification Center, and elsewhere. To do this: Open Settings and tap Notifications > Messages. Ensure Allow Notifications is green.
How do I fix iMessage not displaying?
- Determine Whose iMessage Is the Problem.
- Check to See that iMessage Is Running.
- Turn Off iMessage and Reboot Your Phone.
- Ensure iMessage Is Set Up.
- Sign Out of Apple ID then Sign Back In.
- Check Your WiFi & Cellular Connection.
- Update Your iOS Software.
- Reset Your Network Settings.
Why are my text messages not displaying?
If you’re not receiving Android notifications, check to see if Do Not Disturb or Airplane Mode are turned on, and turn them off. Make sure system notifications and app notifications are turned on in your settings. Your power or data settings could also be preventing apps from retrieving notification alerts.
How do you make your messages pop up on your screen?
Open your phone’s Settings app. Notifications. Under “Lock screen,” tap Notifications on lock screen or On lock screen. Choose Show alerting and silent notifications.
How do I fix my text message screen?
Restart the phone to fix android messaging problems You can do this by pressing and holding on to the power button. Then press the Restart option. Obviously, you can also go all the way and shut the phone down and then turn it back on.
Why are my Messages not showing up on lock screen?
Go to Settings > Privacy > Advanced > Lockscreen > Toggle on Show all notification content if it is not turned on & check if the notifications are getting displayed on lockscreen or not.
How do you fix iMessage on iPhone?
- Check Apple’s server status page.
- Make sure that you’re connected to the internet.
- Refresh your connections to iMessage and FaceTime.
- Sign out of your Apple ID account.
- Check that your time and date are correct.
- Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
- Factory reset your device.
- Contact Apple Support.
How do you activate iMessage?
In your device’s Settings app, you can toggle iMessage and FaceTime on or off. Usually you’ll use these toggles to turn the services off, but you can also use them to refresh your connection to Apple’s servers.
Why does my iPhone keep turning off iMessage?
Go to Settings-> Messages-> then tap the iMessage switch to turn the feature off. With iMessage turned off, restart your iPhone XR to clear out random errors affecting iMessage and to erase junk files from the phone memory. After your phone reboots, go back to Settings-> Messages-> then turn iMessage back on.
How do I turn my iMessage on?
How to enable iMessage on iPhone
- In Settings, scroll until you find “Messages” and tap. In Settings, find Messages.
- At the top of the screen, find iMessage. At the top, find the iMessage toggle.
- If the slider on the right is green, iMessage is already enabled. If not, tap the slider to enable iMessage.
Why is my iMessage disabled?
Although iMessage is enabled, your iPhone may say, ‘iMessage needs to be enabled to send this message. ‘ In this situation, turning iMessage off and then on can solve the problem. Open Settings and tap Messages. Toggle off iMessage.
How do I enable text messages?
Used your phone number with an old phone and don’t receive text messages on your new phone. Lose or break your phone but still have your phone number….Turn chat features on or off
- On your device, open Messages .
- At the top right, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Chat features.
- Toggle “Enable chat features” on or off.