How do I combine songs from one album that is split in my iTunes Library?
- Sort out items by clicking the option “Album by Title”.
- Select albums which you would like to merge.
- Right click on items and click “Get info” for all items you would like to merge.
- Click the tab “Options”.
- Enable “Part of Compilation” to “Yes” and enable “Gapless album” to “Yes” by clicking the boxes.
How do I split my iTunes Library into two?
In essence all you need to do to make a split library portable is copy the library files into the parent folder of the media folder on the external/secondary drive and use the hold-down-shift/option-when-starting-iTunes method to connect to it.
How do I separate songs from Apple Music library?
Create or choose a library
- In the Music app on your Mac, choose Music > Quit Music.
- Hold down the Option key while you reopen Music.
- In the window that appears, do one of the following: Create a new library: Click Create Library. Choose a different library: Click Choose Library.
Why does Apple Music keep splitting albums?
Apple had allegedly acknowledged the Music app splitting albums issue back then. As it turns out, Apple Music is splitting albums because of variations in the metadata of the music.
How do I manage my iTunes library?
Six tips for managing your iTunes library
- The semi-automatic way to remove duplicate media files.
- Link tracks to play in sequence.
- Join CD tracks when you rip them.
- Use the Sound Check/Equalizer to adjust the volume of single tracks.
- Let iTunes fill your media player when you sync.
Why does iTunes split albums into multiple albums?
In many cases, this field will be empty, but if not, it could cause iTunes to split albums. If the above don’t work, then the problem is generally caused by the Sorting tags. Select the tracks, press Command-I, and click the Sorting tab. If you see anything in the Sort As fields for Album, Album Artist, or Artist, delete them and click OK.
How do I sort my tracks by artist and album?
Select the tracks, press Command-I, and click the Sorting tab. If you see anything in the Sort As fields for Album, Album Artist, or Artist, delete them and click OK. Your tracks should be grouped correctly.
Are all the tags on an album the same on iTunes?
If you look at the tags, they are all the same, but somehow, iTunes doesn’t think they belong together. This is a fairly common problem, and, fortunately, there’s a simple solution. In iTunes, select all the tracks of the album, then press Command-I (Control-I on Windows).
How do I List A mixed album on my album?
If they are not, the field will appear with a light-grey “Mixed” label, or a dash in small fields. In this case, type or paste the album title as you would like it to be listed.