Where is the ink cartridge on a Brother MFC?
– The ink cartridge cover is located on the right side of your machine. 2. Press the lock-release lever to release the ink cartridge indicated on your machine’s display. 3.
What ink does MFC J6930DW use?
This Brother LC3019 Extra High Yield Ink Cartridge Set for Brother MFC-J6930DW printer contains four (4) color compatible cartridges (Black LC3019BK, Cyan LC3019C, Magenta LC3019M, Yellow LC3019Y) that has been designed to work with a range of Brother printer(s).
Why won’t my Brother printer recognize the ink cartridge?
Check that the machine power is turned ON and install the ink cartridges. If the machine is powered-off, it cannot detect when the ink cartridges are installed. Each colour has its own correct position – match the colour of the cartridges with the colour of the levers. Reinstall the ink cartridges one at a time.
How do I get my Brother printer to print with low ink?
- Open Printing Preferences.
- Click the Basic tab and choose Plain Paper in Media Type.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click the radio button Grayscale or Greyscale.
- Click Apply -> OK.
- Delete any remaining jobs from the print queue of your computer.
- Now you can use the machine as a B&W Printer.
How do I change the ink in my Brother MFC j6930dw?
- Open the ink cartridge cover (1).
- Press the lock release lever to release the cartridge color indicated on the LCD and remove the cartridge from the machine, as shown in the illustration.
- Open the new ink cartridge bag for the color indicated on the LCD, and take out the ink cartridge.
Can I use non-Brother ink?
Brother strongly recommends that customers do not refill generic ink. Using non-Brother supplies may affect the hardware performance, print quality and machine reliability since the ink formulation in genuine Brother Original ink prevents smearing and clogging of the print head.