Table of Contents
How do I get to Apple Newsstand?
After Apple approves your app, visit the Manage Applications panel again. Click on the app that you want to turn into a Newsstand magazine. Select “Newsstand” from the Links menu. Press “Enable” and then upload a newsstand cover that meets the standards lists on the Newsstand for Developers page.
What is a Newsstand subscription?
Newsstand lets you subscribe to your favorite magazines and periodicals right from your iPhone and iPad, no paper copies required. When new issues are available, they’re delivered right to Newsstand in digital format. In most cases you pay for Newsstand subscriptions just as you would a physical magazine subscription.
Does Apple offer magazine subscriptions?
Apple News+ content is available right in the Apple News app through the new Apple News+ tab that shows up on iPhones, iPads, and iPod touch models running iOS 12.2 or later and Macs running macOS Mojave 10.14. 4 or later. Apple News+ is limited to Apple devices and it is not available on Android devices or PCs.
How do I download Apple news magazines?
To download an issue:
- Open the News app.
- On your iPad or Mac, go to the sidebar and tap or click News+. If you don’t see the sidebar, tap or click the Sidebar button.
- Tap My Magazines to find the issue that you want to download.
- Tap or click the More button.
- Tap or click Download Issue.
What does a Newsstand mean?
Definition of newsstand : a place (such as an outdoor stall) where newspapers and periodicals are sold.
How do I cancel my Apple newsstand subscription?
- Open Settings.
- Tap View Apple ID.
- Enter your password.
- Go to Subscriptions to manage subscriptions Apple has on file.
- Choose any Apple News app subscriptions.
- Select Cancel Subscription (or Cancel Free Trial)
How do I cancel newsstand subscription?
Cancel a Kindle Newsstand Subscription
- Go to Your Memberships & Subscriptions.
- Locate the subscription.
- Click the Settings button next to a subscription.
- To turn auto-renewal on or off, select Cancel subscription or select Manage subscription options.
What is a newsstand subscription?
Where are my magazines on Apple News iPad?
To read magazines in the News app, subscribe to Apple News+….On your iPad or Mac
- Tap or click News+ in the sidebar.
- Tap or click Catalogue at the top of the News+ feed to browse for a magazine.
- Tap or click Follow below the cover of the magazine.
How do I download Apple News on my iPad?
Download Apple News+ issues on iPad
- Tap Today in the sidebar, then swipe to My Magazines.
- Tap News+ in the sidebar, then tap My Magazines.
- In the sidebar, tap a magazine channel you follow.
- Tap the Search field in the sidebar, enter the channel name, then tap the channel.
What is another name for a newsstand?
A newsstand is a stand (also called a stall) that holds newspapers, magazines, comic books, and other periodicals. Sometimes there are newsstands in train stations, so you don’t have to just stand there and wait, you can read the news!