Can Tali survive me3?
Tali survives so long as you do not pick the geth – either pick the quarians or mediate a peace between them. Depends on the choices you made in ME2 and in the rannoch mission. You had to destroy the heretic geth, prevent Tali from getting exiled, and make sure both Tali and Legion remained loyal.
How do you ensure Tali and Legion survive?
Ensure Tali And Legion Survive The Suicide Mission
- Heavy Ship Armor (talk to Jacob about Normandy upgrades or complete his loyalty mission)
- Mult-Core Shielding (talk to Tali about Normandy upgrades or complete her loyalty mission)
- Thanix Cannon (talk to Garrus about Normandy upgrades or complete his loyalty mission)
How do you keep Tali from being exiled?
Treason: how to prevent Tali being exiled in her Trial
- To end the mission without securing Tali’s loyalty, you simply have to present the evidence.
- To secure Tali’s loyalty but end with her exiled, you simply have to refuse to present the evidence, instead lying and saying you didn’t find anything.
Who replaces Garrus and Tali in me3?
One of the most memorable characters in the series, Garrus is unique in that a comparable character does not replace him in Mass Effect 3 if he died during the suicide mission. What should be Garrus’ introduction in Mass Effect 3 is handled instead by Liara and a newly introduced Turian officer, General Corinthus.
How do I make Tali not exiled?
How much Paragon do you need to save Tali?
For legion/tali, it’s 40% paragon or 70% renegade. This means that it’s nearly impossible to do the 70% option without your class mastery skill completely full, allowing you to have 100% of your paragon/renegade points.
Is Tali important in me3?
In Mass Effect 3, Tali would serve as the Geth software expert when they infiltrate the Geth Dreadnought. This is another pivotal moment in Tali’s storyline where she can die if the mission doesn’t go according to plan or if Shepard makes the wrong choice.