Is Mass Effect 3 a long game?
Taking the DLC into account, a playthrough of Mass Effect 3 can range from 25 hours to 66 hours. For those rushing through the main story of the main game and its DLC, a 37-hour lengthy is likely.
How long does it take to 100% Mass Effect 3?
When focusing on the main objectives, Mass Effect 3 is about 24½ Hours in length. If you’re a gamer that strives to see all aspects of the game, you are likely to spend around 50 Hours to obtain 100% completion.
Which Mass Effect game is the shortest?
The original Mass Effect is easily the shortest with the second two games about equal in their running time.
- Mass Effect 1: 15-30 hours depending on playstyle.
- Mass Effect 1 w/ DLC: 17 – 32 hours.
- Mass Effect 2: 24-35 hours depending on playstyle.
- Mass Effect 2 w/ DLC: 33 – 45 hours.
Is Mass Effect 3 worth playing?
Mass Effect 3 is in my opinion the best part of the trilogy. It has the most fun combat system (by combining RPG elements with the action combat of ME2), with more mobility ways to control your enemies. It finishes the trilogy in an epic fashion, with one highlight after another, reintroducing characters you’ve known from both prequels.
How to play Mass Effect 3 on PC free?
Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® XP with SP2 or Windows Vista*
What happens after you Beat Mass Effect 3?
What Happens After You Beat Mass Effect 3? How does ‘Mass Effect 3’ handle end-game content? BioWare says it’s a combination of of Mass Effect 1’s New Game+ and Mass Effect 2’s post-game state.
How to play Mass Effect 3?
– Story and Choices. The most obvious reason, by importing your Mass Effect 2 save you get to continue your specific Shepard with their reputation, choices, Romance and more. – Level Carryover. Shepard’s Level in Mass Effect 2 is carried over directly into Mass Effect 3, which returns to a Level Cap of 60. – Morality Bonuses. – War Assets.