How do I send a letter to St. Jude?
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital 262 Danny Thomas Place Memphis, TN 38105
Does St. Jude still send address labels?
Jude checks and address labels. Whether you’re paying bills or buying groceries, you’ll be sharing a story of hope when you use these checks with St. Jude designs or St.
Can you mail a check to St. Jude?
Donate by check: Mail check and this form to 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
Where to send cards to St judes?
Please SEND to: St. Jude’s Ranch for Children, 100 St. Jude’s St., Boulder City, NV 89005. We also accept new cards (any occasion) with or without the envelopes.
How do you send a letter to a hospital?
Writer, “Patient” followed by his legal first and last name. The legal name is necessary so staff can locate the patient in the hospital directory. Print the patient’s information at the bottom center of the envelope. Print the hospital’s physical address directly below the patient’s name.
How do I donate to St. Jude’s honor?
Make a donation in honor of someone
- Donate in honor of a loved one or an occasion, and send a card. When you make a donation, you can select a recipient to be notified of your gift.
- Make a gift by mail. Print out our donation form, fill out the relevant information and mail it to:
- Celebrate a loved one through a gift fund.
Where can I write letters to?
Sending Letters to Those in Need
- Return to all volunteer opportunities.
- Girls Love Mail.
- Any Refugee.
- Cards for Hospitalized Kids (CFHK)
- Cardz for Kidz!
- Post Pals.
- More Love Letters.
- Love for the Elderly.
What do you write on a funeral donation envelope?
Cash donations It should state the deceased’s name and from whom the donation has been received. Placing the cash into the envelope and sealing this should, where possible, be witnessed.