What toner does a Samsung m2070 use?
MLT-D111S toner cartridge
The Samsung M2070W laser printer uses the MLT-D111S toner cartridge which prints up to 1,000 pages.
Is Samsung m2070 color printer?
Samsung M2070FW Overview Quickly handle a variety of general document needs with the Xpress M2070FW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Samsung which is capable of printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Printing benefits from a fast 21 ppm print engine with a max resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi.
How do you remove the ink cartridge from a Samsung m2070?
Use these steps to replace the toner cartridges.
- Open the scan unit.
- Open the inner cover.
- Grasp the handle of the toner cartridge, then remove it from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge protective cover.
- Gently shake toner side to side to distribute it evenly.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer.
How do I scan with Samsung m2070?
Place a single document face down on the document glass, or load the documents face up in the document feeder. Depending on your printer model, use one of these steps: Press the Scan button on the control panel, then select Scan to PC. Select Scan to on the control panel.
How do I connect my Samsung m2070 printer to my laptop?
Follow these steps if you are prompted to connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable.
- Connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable. Figure : Connecting with USB cable.
- Select the wireless network.
- Enter wireless network security credentials if prompted.
- Wait while the connection completes.
How do I connect my Samsung m2070 printer to WIFI?
Configure the wireless settings
- Open Samsung Printer Diagnostics on your computer, if it is not already open.
- Select Setting up Wireless printing.
- Turn on the printer as prompted.
- Select the printer.
- Press the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button on the printer control panel.