Where is the OBD port on a 2011 Ford Focus?
OBD connector location for Ford Focus (2004 – 2011)
- The connector is on the left under the steering wheel.
- You can see the connector in the little storage space under the steering wheel.
- OBD Connector.
What software does Ford use?
Ford uses Sigmund with SolidWorks® 3D CAD software to ensure superior quality. Glenn Reed, a Ford mechanical technical expert based in Dearborn, Michigan is a power user.
Where is the OBD port on a 2004 Ford Focus?
OBD connector location for Ford Focus (1998 – 2004)
- The diagnostics port is under the steering wheel in the fuses box.
- Remover the cover of the fuses box.
- You can see the OBD plug near the fuses.
When did Ford start using OBD2?
All cars and light trucks built and sold in the United States after January 1, 1996 were required to be OBD II equipped.
Does Ford use Android Auto?
Available on all Ford models with the SYNC 3 multimedia system, Android Auto is the best way to connect your Android device to your new Ford.
What does the Ford app do?
The FordPass app is software that you can install on your smartphone. It gives you access to information about your vehicle, in addition to giving you some extra control, such as remote starting or even extra benefits such as FordPass Rewards.
Where is car OBD port?
The most common place to find your car’s OBD2 port is under the dashboard on the driver’s side. Most vehicles have the connector under the instrument panel (aka, the dashboard) on the driver’s side, but some can be found near the center console area or even on the passenger’s side of the car.
How do I use OBD scanner?
Here’s a simple step-by-step guide:
- Step 1: Locate The Diagnostic Link Connector.
- Step 2: Connect Your OBD2 Code Reader Or Scanner To The DLC.
- Step 3: Enter The Information Requested On The Scanner Screen.
- Step 4: Access The Scanner Menu For OBD Codes.
- Step 5: Identify And Understand the OBD Codes.